getting exhaust done by 1st Try Engineering

What’s up guys. I’ve been looking to change the exhaust in my truck since i’m not really happy with how it sounds. I IM’d Quick and he recommended 1st Try Engineering, a site sponsor here. Quick and I met up and headed over there and talked to Jeff about it. Great guy btw he is. I got to meet Jeff’s brother as well, who was also very nice. Anyway, got a appointment for tomorrow and will be heading over there in the morning to get my new flowmasters welded up. i’ll post back with the results.

:boink

jeff does great work

:bigthumb:

jeffs exhaust work is sick…you just getting mufflers put on or a true exhaust setup?

well, i already have a Corsa cat-bat that i don’t like. i’m having him do a custom setup from the cats back, only i’m supplying the mufflers since i already have them. i’m doing a setup similar to Quick’s, exiting the dual pipes out the passenger side in front of the rear tire.

he did my downpipe and my whole turbo kit

Jeff welding exhaust work > *

jeffs FWD axel choices < *
:rofl:

Real funny. No that was all my fault. There arent too many people with my tranny setup on my car here in the states so it was a real guessing game to see what would and what wouldnt work? … so going through 10 different axle combinations and 300 different tranny mounts is real funny.

haha… its a joke… not a rip at either of u two

that sucks

ok no more thread high jacking… jeff does great work nuff said. Btw 00blackss… I live like 10 mins away from you yet I have never seen your car.

got everything done. Jeff did a great job and it sounds awesome! thanks Quick for hooking me up.

Dynatech stainless Long tube headers: $1200
Dynatech stainless high flow cats: $400
2 Flowmaster 40 series custom cat-back: $550
scaring little old ladies walking down the street when i drive by: PRICELESS!

more pics:

last ones:

:boink

sound clips?

vroooooooom vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooom vroom vroom vroom vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom vroom

going to Jeff @ 1st Try = smart

spanding $2000 on an exhaust. for a truck = laughably retarded