GGW Bus on main street

so my car is parked in front of the girls gone wild “wildest bars tour” bus on main street in front of mojos right now.

…hahah apparently mojos is crazy? hahah theyll be here all night

14 views and no replies? Am I the only one too tied down to be able to make a mad dash to Main St as soon as I read this?

i been here all day, and havent seen 1 boob/ good looking girl. i think the bus is here to “hire” some wild young ladies for “15 minutes of fame” in the back of the bus, if you know what i mean.

but blo sucks and the women here=fat/dirty

I disagree. I always see tons of hot girls out on Chip. Hell, I’ve been out with buddies from Cali who called home about how surprised they are at the quality of ass in Buffalo.

Maybe you should go into the bar? They may be encouraging titty popping insde. Bring a camera! :tup:

I dont know what rock your friend is smoking, though Ive never been to cali so I cant compare but in general most people in general around here are fat/dirty and ugly lol

or 17.

Maybe all the hot girls were flashing their boobies while you were busy posting on here.

Moved to OT

mojos there is a GGW party… 10-12am all your can drink

uhhh, buffalo has more than enough hot girls for any loser to find at least 10,000 of them.

anyway, im heading out somewhere in a little bit, but i hear mojo’s is terrible.

$10 cover and $10 more for the all you can drink :tif:

^^ lol

fuck that.

http://pe-ip002.facebook.com/v45/36/42/15702086/n15702086_31110781_1395.jpg

yea dude … fuck that third base is the place on tuesday nights… flip night is sooo much fucking fun

I feel bad though I told the guy thats throwing the party i would attend to discuss some things with him about his business… but i doubt he’ll remmeber anything any way so i’m not going lol

ugh flipnight hurts

ive never seen girls at 3rd base, its always fuckin mineo and sapio in there, is it any better on tuesdays?

tuesday there is probably around 50-100 people… i just go there cause its addictive

where is third room? chippewa?

third base… its on main street by UB south… amazing place

wow i havent been in third base since i was like 19 or 20.

that mojo place was cool before it was mojo (iberia), and then blu was cool for a while.