GGW

So whos goin to girls gone wild? I think im goin tonight :partyman:

HAHAHA. You will have to go there @ like 8pm to get in.
http://img92.exs.cx/img92/9679/ggw4rl.th.jpg

Been there, seen that…17ST

“Shirts off for Kiprisoff!!!”

IT SUCKED ASS!!! Thats all i have to say. I saw like 4 sets of tits and about 6 inches below that were some gunts. :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

WERD what a waste of time shoulda just got a shitty magazine hahaahahah :readingxxx:

It was more like GIRLS GONE PIGS.

Hahahhaha, what did you guys think? That all the hot girls in the club were going to show their tits? OF course its the white trash overweight whores that are going to flash people… cause thats the only way they could possibly get attention.

Its happening at the Globe tonight if you guys wanna experience the shit show first hand.

:pics:

i tried to get some…but the fatties wouldnt fit into one pic…and i left the panoramic lens at home lol :finga:

i tried to get some…but the fatties wouldnt fit into one pic…and i left the panoramic lens at home lol :finga:[/quote]

Ouch if thats the case I’m glade I went to Iron Horse :partyman:

i tried to get some…but the fatties wouldnt fit into one pic…and i left the panoramic lens at home lol :finga:[/quote]

Ouch if thats the case I’m glade I went to Iron Horse :partyman:[/quote]

I thought you were going…bitch! HAHA once again I am glad I didn’t go…Had way more fun @ Rum!

Heres what I dont understand… if you wanna see boobies, why not just go to the strippers?

cause at GGW you dont have to throw loonies :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude…Edmonton + Strippers = F*CK NO!

Sorry, I went about three years ago to the Crazy Horse on the west end, and a waitress there was hotter by a factor of 10 than any of the skanks on stage.

All the strippers there knew how to do was wave their naughty bits in your face so you could throw loonies at them…not really entertaining.

Now if we held an NECC meet there… :wink: