Hinder/Girls Gone Wild

Anybody going to the ggw kickoff with hinder on the 24th at Icon? I really wanna go. should be sweet. GGW = madd T&A. Anybody wanna go let me know. Its only $10.33 if u get tiockets before, and $13 at the door.

age?

I might be there advertising for my jump off

18+ cuz there will be lots of boobies. soo 100 views and 1 person ming be going…cmon people lol.

I’ll bet it sucks.

this is gonna be a huge sausage festival. :gay:

^^hahah prob true, but does anyone want to go as a group?(carpool) if so im in

It probably will be a suasage fest…but with all the local sluts in the area u know there will be some hot naked bitches dancing and shit. and Hinder is a pretty decent band.

“There’s no nude girls here! It’s all guys like us looking for nude girls!”

/eurotrip

lol my thoughts exactly. tons o’ dudes.

si going to be the outcome 300 dudes 4 chicks 3 of um fat the other u can see the crabs jumping off

As for car pooling, I know Rubiticanot and Rob are going together…

ill go if its a fri

its tonight at 6:30 at Buffalo icon. I still wanna go but I highly doubt it is going to happen.

SAW THE BUS AT timmy hoe’s on the blvd… was tempted to get the geekmobile on film

damn im sooo pissed i didint go…youknow there will be tons of bitches there.

I didn’t even know this was going on so I am sure it was a disappointment.

It’s like I watch those commercials time and time again, and they never show real titties, just block them out…and the girls making out scenes arent even long enough for me to get a chub.

Now if they had a kick off for Guys Gone Wild…I would be all over it :gay:

lol you probably would…fag

j/k :stuck_out_tongue:

while i am curious to hear the outcome

i bet it will be lame

just got back. one of the girls got punched in the face by some dudes girlfriend, when she fell into the crowd with her top off i got a sweet tittie grab, I think i cut her with my watch though… enough that it popped open on my arm.

she got grabbed like 4 more times, by my friends, then security came and got her back on the stage. we didn’t get kicked out or nothing…

^^^^^^^^^
COMPLETELY SARCASTIC IF YOU COULDN’T TELL