GI: 1995 240sx se

Hey all

I’m putting up a feeler on my S14. I bought It in september last year from the original owner who bought it brand new in august '94. She worked less than 5 km from home so it was rarely driven. I’m only considering selling it because I have plans of relocating to halifax, and we have 3 cars. 2 of which must go.

Specs:
174000 original km
Stock KA that soared through the etest.
5 speed
bone stock and impeccable interior. still has the original floormats and the driver seat shows no wear. only minor wear on the shift boot.
4 lug
non abs
slicktop (no sunroof, great for tall people/race helmets)
undercoated
E-tested
wingless
non smoker car

New parts (since sept.)
Both rear calipers
Rear rotors
Rear pads
Front rotors
Front pads
Right front ball joint
left outer tie rod
Quarter panels repaired by the bodyshop at my work. I have the Repair order and receipt for $1200
air filter/plugs.
tokico struts with Tien S tech springs were installed.

Bad areas: (I’m picky)
Right front fender is rusted out the bottom
rockers are getting meh in a few areas
some small bubbles in the area where the 1/4 panels were repaired are forming.
exhaust has developed a leak at the flange between the resonator and the muffler (aftermarket system is the best fix)
seatbelt is slow to retract on drivers side (I drive brand new cars all day, this is normal wear, just annoys me)

Bonus items!
Aftermarket cd player
bazooka tube installed in trunk
aftermarket speakers installed to replace blown ass 95 garbage
Kouki sideskirts! not installed, missing end caps, but really.
Dual altima fans, may or may not be installed by the time of sale.

Looking for $3500. I have a neighbour willing to pay $3500 but he runs cars into the ground and is the type to drive around on no brakes - So i’d rather see it go to an enthusiast.

Only willing to trade on a 91-96 Miata or a 500 cc or less learner bike + cash.

the only good res pics I have at the moment:

more pics will be available upon interest.

thanks

pm me more pics please very intrested

Im interested, emal me at blew3d1@live.ca

hey man where you located
i am interested

i can give you cash on hand if it can be deliverd to windsor ontario pm me if interested

pm’d!

pm me asap! im interested

Sorry guys, I’ve been meaning to get some pictures for you all. I will do My best to grab some asap.

Car is located 15 minutes West of Kitchener.

thats nice, I’d like to possibly buy the car if you would pm mE! :sadwavey:

Bump.

Sprung a small fuel leak on the return line from sitting for the past month. If You’re willing to take it as is like that, I’m willing to take $3000.

Otherwise I’m replacing all the lines (brake and fuel), and price will remain at $3500. I’ve made up my mind, these are the only prices I will take. I’ve seen far worse cars sell for alot more.

So $3000 takes the as it sits, before saturday.

after that $3500 gets you a car with all lines replaced, Brakes serviced (rotors turned, sliders lubed, etc) Fresh oil change, and any other minor issues resolved I may or may not find while I have it on the hoist. Including repairing the minor exhaust leak.

Tenatively sold.

is this sold?