TW: '95 240SX LE project car - CHEAP!

Hey, I am looking at something I want to buy and need a bit of spare change to afford it so I am putting this up to see if anyone is interested.

Yes, I just picked this car up but I have my eyes on something else now.

No engine/transmission, drive shaft is in the trunk… IIRC there is a radiator and some other misc pieces in the trunk too. The exhaust and front lip in the pictures are no longer on the car and do not come with it… the pictures are from when I picked the car up. I have a stock S14 exhaust with an aftermarket muffler on it that I can work into the deal. Comes with the side skirts pictured in the car. They are knock-off S14 Greddy Gracer skirts that don’t fit perfectly, a little loving should get them on there and you looking good!

Credentials:
'95 S14
5 lug
5 speed
slicktop (no sunroof)
brand new windshield
black on black leather interior
interior is complete, though the front seats are a bit worn and I was told the air bags had gone off at one point in time and the dash is slightly damaged under the passenger side air bag. There is a dash for sale in the classifieds here for $100 that I was going to get for it but haven’t had time.
Driver’s side 1/4 panel has been repaired somewhat poorly, passenger side is in decent condition
Underbody is in quite good condition, better than most S14s I have seen. One small rust hole in the engine bay that I don’t have a picture of.

The car will require some TLC, don’t expect to put an engine in it and drive it away, though there isn’t anything ridiculous that it needs.

Price is $1,000 or trade for go-fast/look cool parts. Fix it up and have yourself a pretty nice S14 for way less than they’re going for!

NOT PARTING OUT! I REPEAT: NOT PARTING OUT, DON’T F’N MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR PARTS!!!

Pictures:

question, brendan is that 89 hattch for sale? =)

Can you get pics of the engine bay and any other areas that might have rust? =)

Will you part out the hood? What about the mirrors? PM ME!

seriously… at least pm him so you don’t look like i complete ass - once one person starts asking about part outs, the entire thread will be full of people like you - pm him if you want something specific like that -

Dave and Brendan are good friends, I think its a joke.

how much for the leathers?

How much for the hoodpins??? INSTALLED and DELIVERED???

Ya’ll are dumb.

I’ll try to get pictures of the engine bay tomorrow.

Would you be willing to part out a door? What about a rear view mirror? 30amp fuses?

would you take 500 cash let me know

How else would you pay him? In blowjobs???

lol

ur fucked

The price is $1000, it doesn’t not say or best offer, or low ball or for any less than $1000… It’s even bolded for Christ’s sake.

Saying cash after a lowball offer does not make me any more inclined to take it, I really wish people would stop doing that.

Dave, go break your car some more.

lolz. wuz u serius abot the bJz’s?

ill give u 48 bucks 'n 3 paks of dr pepz if u will deilver.

are those the naven side skirts?

^there greddy (knockoffs)

Brendan, i’l give you a benchpress, CASH.

Couple things I forgot to mention, the front lip is no longer included with the sale. Also the ABS module is not in the engine bay, you’ll either have to get another one or connect the lines to each other to eliminate ABS.

Here are a bunch of pictures I took yesterday… I’m not really sure why random stuff turned out green in the pictures?