GIANT CAR SHOW - TOYFEST 2005

I was surprised to find that nobody made a thread for this.

Sunday - 400 to 500 cars (typically) in East Aurora for the Toyfest car show.

I just thought I would let people know because it is rather large.

:slight_smile:

They usually get some really nice cars at this show. But 400-500 is an exaggerated number. I believe they have been getting about 300 or so cars the past few years. But still some real nice cars.

UB Back to School ownz me :frowning:

ill be there

I will be there. :tup:

Sounds good to me. Anyone know what time its going on?

Not sure but I am heading up at about 10am-ish. See you there.

I was there early this morning, some sick cars, definatly you need to go, the skyrine is there, an AMX with HUGE!!! supercharger, delorean, shelby cobra, lingingfelter supercharged vette, Ford GT in the showroom of the dealership on Main street, lots of custom rods and coupes, I was very impressed.

We were there and took 519 pictures from East Aurora ToyFest

http://www.wnycarclubs.com/pictures.asp?id=show/toyfest05

Meh, glad I was out of town. i tend to try to avoid being in town when Toyfest occurs.

All the cars at the car shows are all the same. Also, the place is just a total mob scene too.

:tup: Pretty impressed with the amount of cars there, some really nice work too. Mostly old school muscle, but some were “updated” with nice wheels, a little lowered, and some serious Brakes under them. Was really surpised to see that locally. Also liked the Silver 67(?) Cobra there, really clean car.

x…

i saw your car on oakwood, sooo hottt, u shoulda been in the show.

I didn’t want to stay the whole day.

X…

yeah but i as i discussed with a few people yesterday a car as nice as yours would have been under appreciated :frowning:
not by me however.
good show nonetheless i like the shelby bobra and that sick lingenfelter vette

My favorites were the Silver 35 Buick (drool) and the red 69 Camaro with a 302. Both cars were examples of what Xander was talking about. Updated wheels, 4 wheel disc brakes and just friggin beautiful cars. I’ll post a few of the pics I took later on.

There was also some shit there. Like the douchebags in the civics or something with their bright interior and paint blasting rap music. And they wonder why cruise nights don’t want them hanging around.

It was a good show.:slight_smile:

A few of my friends showed their cars.(50s & 60s muscle)
They told me I would have to park mine with the r[cers if I wanted to show it.
They laugh at me and call me r[cer boy.:frowning:
My sub-woofer and neons were out of the car at the time so I did not enter.:wink:

I believe the 35 Buick won the Best of Show at our WNYCarClubs.com Super Cruise in July. Real nice car.

Rightly so.

My other fav

:drool: over the 69 Camaro. Hopefully mine will be that nice when done next Spring (hopefully)

gorgeous…