Giant Sitting Santa...Pics to Come

My buddy took this from Wegmans before he quit. Wegmans was selling some of their decorations around the store as part of their “simplification” plan. Anyway, this Santa is pretty cool, he’s sitting in a giant wooden chair wearing his traditional suit. The Santa sits about 5’7" off the ground, I can get correct measurements if you need to know. I’m 5’10" and the top of the head is a little below my shoulders.

The chair itself is in pretty good shape, a couple blemishes on the back and I think its chipped on one side. I’ll have pics up by tomorrow or Tuesday. The Santa itself retails for $800.00 when it arrived at the store…my buddy is looking for $350.00 or B/O. Or make an offer and I’ll check with him to see if he accepts.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

SO there he is. He actually is about 5’4-5". Thats the extent of the damage on his chair and bell. My buddy is looking for $350 or B/O.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Couple more photos of some other rough spots on the chair i forgot add.

that thing is creepy but awesome. its the kind of doll that comes alive when u fall asleep… good luck with sale

LOL what the fuck

There are more pictures of a creepy Santa than most people post of their cars for sale.

Someone should buy this and strap it into their passenger seat, or a RHD car with it in the “driver” seat. People would be confused as fuck.

Yea it is pretty fucking creepy but i know there are Xmas decoration fanatics out there who would love to stick this on their front lawn.

BUMP

TTT, open to any offer.

I think it’s just awesome that he took it from Wegmans.

I want this in my living room just to see the “what the f*ck” look on peoples’ faces.