Rooster figurine wearing a sweater...

I have a rooster figurine, approx 6" tall. We’ve had it in my kitchen since we moved in, time to upgrade to something bigger.

Asking $26 or best offer.

Pics:

You know your my mom would kick your ass if you sold her priced rooster with metal hooked legs and a twine rope around its neck.

Reval bump

Interested in any trades + cash?

Oh man. Hopefully my honda parts will sell so I can pick this thing up. Think you will have it for another month?

if you still have it in june I will take it

PM me bottom dollar shipped to 14075

Shame to see you have to sell this, GLWS!

That rooster is going to miss watching you shower.

(looks like its in your bathroom?)

It’s my kitchen, we wanted it to greet our guests as they walked in. I’m sure going to miss this :frowning:

Upgrading to a bigger cock :tup:

Wish I had the money for this GLWS

If I can sell my old rooster soon, I will definitely pick this up!

Hopefully the new rooster will hide those paint runs in your wall :wink:

I have some spare rooster friends that can accompany this roaster if anyone else is interested, glws dude this should sell fast!

I looked up the value of that rooster and its saying in “mint” condition its only worth $17, why is your priced so high? Not knocking it, just wondering?

You really need to brush up on your grasp of the “weird disjointed rooster” market. Tradersbase will back me up on the quiet, yet steady rise in market value of the northeastern painted kitchen rooster. Be careful you don’t offend others when you question the asking price for objects of this nature.

Will vouch for seller

Some buy silver to hedge against inflation…the smart ones buy Rooster items!

I’d be willing to trade for any rooster wall art that comes along.

We buy silver, we buy gold, we buy your rooster when it’s old. Is that jingle infringement?