WTB: Coins

Anyone on here that is looking to get rid of their coins or know of relatives doing the same?I Have been into for the past 20 or so yrs and about time to get a little more serious.honest prices paid, not looking to rip anyone off.
Really interested in larger purchases of wheat/Indian pennies and Silver coins.
Currently paying a MINIMUM of 8X face for silver coins and 3c+ for wheats.My goal is to have 1 million wheats by the end of the yr.
D

I have a coupe bank bags of silver quarters :snky:

i have a wheat penny or 2

that’s face value of $10,000 !!!

Maybe we should talk then.might have enough for a new car.
D

:snky:
D

I have an uncirculated, perfect condition 188X Morgan silver dollar I had appraised at $30k…

I guess I’d sell it for the right price

No morgan has ever been certified as perfect(ms-70) by and reputable grader.What yr is it BTW.If you are truly looking to sell it,I can get it done for you.Also appraised can be very high or very low so be careful.
D
P.S. If anyone has any ?'s I’d be glad to try and answer them for ya.

pics or general descriptions of said coins, ill look thru my Jug-O change

Prices…

4800-5200 wheats in canvas bag. - $175
Silver bars 100oz - we can deal
Gold Bars - we can deal
Platinum Coins - all 1oz a piece.

Also. i can get you 250,000 count half barrels of wheats,. price is up to what my guy will sell them for. if you are interested.

let me know. im moving and i dont feel like listing on ebay to ship and such. rather have you come get some…

as of now the only thing i collect is Platinum 1oz Bullion Bars… so im getting out of the coins and such.

Ps. if your thinking about searching through all 1mill. never happen. lol. i did it once. and it took me a long time to go through 10,000 wheats a few years ago.

best i ever seen/ know of from any grader was a ms69. slight cameo

i have some coins from vegas, im not really sure what they are worth to you, or really anyone

Choko,you have a PM.

I have a couple of coins I really dont know much about them but I got em at GDK a wile back? If you want to take a look at em pm me back

Damn get off the phone with Choko and click back on here and people are pm’ing him.Get back lol.
D

i have exery set of mint coins since 1972 some special edition coins(my grandma was saving them for me and left them to me in her will) i would never sell them but just adding my insight. i like collecting coins.

My oldest penny is like 1911.

lawl

I just asked him the going rate of a silver bar.

I’m more of a metal detector & shovel kind of guy,no worries.:wink:

You have a metal detector?I always wanted to buy one.Came close a few times but never did.If so, have any decent luck ever?
D

Not really,my metal detector isn’t very good,its old and doesn’t seem to have good sensing abilities/range.Mostly just your average quarters/nickels/dimes.

Recently I was doing some research and it turns out that you have to drop some decent coin on a good metal detector to make a go of it.A company called Minelab makes some nice detectors.