Buying coins again! Everything from pennies to dollars!

Some of my current buy prices. Be assured that I will pay at LEAST this much for your coins and maybe alot more. Ask Livingforhockey. Gave him $70 for a penny he had thrown in with a bunch of others in a baggie.

Wheat pennies $.03+
Pre 1982 pennies $.012
Pre 1965 dimes $1.90
Pre 1965 quarters $4.75
1965-1970 Halves $3.50+
pre 1965 Halves $ 9.50
Pre 1921 Dollars $25++++
1-100 ounce silver $30+ per ounce
Any questions give me a call or text.These should be the highest prices paying in WNY
Derek 716 628 3448

I never knew those wheat pennies were worth anything. I remember my mom having a bunch years ago.

Good to see American currency worth something. Hopefully its not for melting purposes. lol

Given the prices being higher than face I’d say it has to be for the metal value in each.
I still want to mentor with you…you have so many facets and ideas misteroman. :slight_smile:

That’s a pretty good price for the silver quarters. I might take you up on that offer for those … I’ll hold on to everything else. My rolls of pre 82’ pennies will be worth their weight and time lol.

let me see what i have, i have a ton of halfs i might be willing to unload

QFT! Derek could have walked away with that penny and not said a word but he was straight up and honest about it. And you won’t find anyone in the area that will pay more :tup:

PM’ed

I have bank bags of those silver quarters debating if I want to dump them though

You really do? I thought you were just messing with me. You do realize they are like $17K a bag or 2 for a 2011 Camaro SS yo!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

LOL they are, That’s why I have 2 machines that do it for me!

Thanks man!

Let me do some research.

I have a bunch of Indian head / buffalo nickles :gotme:

I wonder if my Mom would be willing to part with some of her coins… I’ll toss her the list of prices and see what she says :slight_smile:

Thanks again Derek! Made some $$$ today, great guy to do business with!

I have-

1962 half dollar- proof
1904 dime
1942 dime
1946 dime
1947 x 2 dime
1957 dime
1962 dime
1928 quarter
1942 quarter
1942 half dollar
1964 half dollar

and probably a bunch of wheat pennies but Im a good 45 mins from you…

I have about 12-15 of the dimes. A few quarters and 1/2 dollars. And one I think older quarter in bad condition. Can’t even make out a year. I have a pic of the front and back on my phone can email or text it. Kinda wonder what it is.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Ok it’s a older liberty quarter but the year is totally gone. Send me a pm maybe we can meet up and see what I can vet for it all

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Ok it’s a older liberty quarter but the year is totally gone. Send me a pm maybe we can meet up and see what I can vet for it all

I have 2 coins that were passed on to me a while ago don’t know if they have any value…Both the same coin-one dollar with lady liberty on the front with the writing " E PLURIBUS UNUM" and sprawling eagle on the back. One is from 1900 and the other is dated 1921. Any idea what they are worth or if you would be interested?

lord , they are morgan dollars and I pay 19 or 20 for them. You other guys I will buy what you have but you must bring them to G.I. or Tonawanda. If it’s worth it to you to drive a bit to make some cash,I’ll def. buy them. My number is in the OP

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

JT thanks for the box of coins!!! Make sure I get a ride after the purchase!

still got the shoe box that paid for my wedding Derek?

are you looking for coins from other cuntries too?

I have a steel penny from I believe 43. I’ll have to get more details on it for you and let you know.