Start your ebay business from me now and make mad loot!!

Heres the deal, I just got thousands of sterling silver charms from some dude that used to sell them online. I did some quick research on ebay on the same to similar charms and it looks like theres tons of money to be made!

All im selling the charms for is straight silver price, you then make one single listing for each charm with a quantity of say 500 and watch your shit start selling! Worst comes to worse, you scrap out and only loose a minimal amount of money.

This is a fucking flawless idea for someone so act quick or this shits getting melted in a few days!

Heres what one of the charms is, a slot machine… there selling for between $20-$40 EACH and the weight of the silver comes out to be like $2 a peice your paying which means siickk profit!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-STERLING-SILVER-CHARM-MECHANICAL-SLOT-MACHINE-WORKS-/150986587294?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2327807c9e

$7,000 gets it, theres $6,500 in scrap silver alone!!!

brohonestly

what the fuck

bro, honestly fuck off, this is a gift from god to business people… It wont last forever, but someone will make thousands among thousands among thousands doing NOTHING! You spend 2 hours making the listings online ONE time and all you have to do is ship the charms out when people purchase.

FLAWLESS and ZERO way to loose your ass!!! I bought 20 vending machines for like $17,000 and ended up dumping them for $4,500, the most you can loose here is $500 and thats if you sell ZERO and just have a change of heart!!!

i’m all for business oportunities to make money, but 7grand is a lot to dump into charms to hope to resell for $20 a piece. there are 350,000+ listings for sterling silver charms on ebay and thousands upon thousands selling for under $1shipped

scrap em dave, i’m willing to bet youve got less than 1000 into them, you’re a smart guy

EDIT: if you were selling the vending machines right now i’d be at your door to pick them up

Kind of a cool idea.

Questions:
1: Guesstimate how many charms there are.

1. Are there multiples of each?

I don’t understand the “make one auction” method. From what VERY little I know of charms…they are like stamps. Some are worth pennies, some are worth $20+. Seems like to bank on this idea an auction for every type would need to be made.

I see the value in this…it’s just hard to quantify how much money there really is after time is factored in.

better idea, serious idea: pay me $500 i’ll take the time to make all the listings for you, on your account, and you make all the profit

Ebay fees and shipping fees not taken into account of your make $2 on each?

Scrap em.

Or that, there you go.

can i ask how you think its alot? Didnt you make a thread a while back interested in investing in silver?? While dumb people are collecting gold/silver bullion thats only worth the scrap value and will ALWAYS only be worth the scrap value SMART people are investing in actual jewelry that sells for double to triple, hence how jewelry stores make bank… This silver if you melted it into a bar right now, is worth $6,500, as jewelry, these charms can retail for over $50,000… I have $6,200 into them to be exact with only a $300 profit in mind… precious metals are the main part of my business and I pay VERY high for them.

I can find you vending machines cheap, but you WILL loose your fucking balls.

probably 4,000+ charms as a rough guess?
and what you do is list whats called a “dutch auction” a dutch auction is where you list 1 item that you have a TON of ONCE and individual people just buy and buy and buy. Yes, there is 10-15 different kind of charms split up by how many charms i guessed total.

ebay fees are maybe $0.10 per charm and a stamp is your shipping.

thought we had some wise business men in here, guess not :confused:

It honestly depends on the charm. My stepdad is helping his good friend get rid of his dead wife’s charms. And she was the charm guru, so she has the name and books to back up the charms he is selling.

Some of the stuff goes for sick, sick money.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/richartb/

ive done my research, a few of these charms go for very decent money… the actual working slot machine, the airplane, the diploma among others.

Sounds like a cool way to lose 4k

you stupid bitch, theres $6,500 in melt value

Ebay fees are $.10 for all items from $.99 to $9.99.

For up to $20 they are $.50. I forgot to add in the PayPal fee of 3% as well.

Take up JEnclosers offer and make yourself stupid smart business person bank…

silver right now is almost $29 an ounce… I have 251 ounces of this shit

$29x.925 because sterling is 92.5% pure = $26.82.5 per ounce… multiply that by 251 and you get $6,733…

i would but its a little more involved then just making the listings.

Very good deal…

i’ll buy all the slot machines for $2 each

selling as a lot

http://i.imgur.com/uDGXf.gif