Glowshift Wideband kit/Glowshift Boost Gauge

Hey! You’re selling it for $50 :lol

These gauges gotta go. If the RSX-S cluster will fit in my Cl, I may take it from you at some point, but not yet.

hey Nick do you have any pics? What does this “kit” come with?

Gauge, data cable, power and Boch O2 sesnor and software

everything needed

are they decent widebands? or are they shit? The name “glowshift” strikes me as something you’d find on a car at the lower lot.

To be honest wayne they probably are because there not exspensive like a Defi or something but…

I have glowshifts in my car and I love them…

I did quite a bit of research on them before I got them as i noticed them on ebay at first but everything ive read about the gauges has been nothing but good, including people who have used the widebands.

No ones had a single issue with a gauge going out of wack or misreading from what ive read.

Ive even heard some stories about the boost gauges/oil pressure reading more acurately than a autometer

$150 + shipping to Buffalo?

He is correct on all accounts. Come with everything you need to make it work.

I wish I could personally account for how well they work, but I can’t. I like the appearance over other gauges, but in research, had heard nothing bad about them, which verified in my mind that I was ok to go with them.

Are you looking for just the wideband or both? Wayyyy to low for both, and too low for just the wideband. I’m at about as low as I’m willing to go with these right now, and since I just sold my LED tail lights from the Alero and have a car, I can afford to sit on these for a while and wait for someone to offer me what I’m looking for.

I have PM’ed you though.

150 aint to low for the wideband… take the 50 dollar loss and give it to him you cheap bastard :hug

BOTH ARE SOLD!!!
LOCK IT UP!