WTB: Boost Gauge

This seems to be a common thread here.

Looking for something inexpensive…no $300 Defi gauges (going on the 200)

Red & black would be ideal to match factory gauges.

Prosports or Glowshifts…

I have glowshifts… not bad ta all… Tinted gauge… 7 colors… look nice… perform well

Prosports are very popular and would match the scoobs dash nicely…

GLowshift boost gauge is about 30 bucks… Prosport gauge is about 50

I dont have a ‘scoob’ :frowning:

The gauge is for the 200. Colors look about right (amber/red)

Ahh Idk just looking at your sig…

heres what the glowshifts look like when their off

BTW… Glowshift is a newer company… did a lot of research on the quality and accuracy of their gauges cuz they seemed so cheap…

Every review ive read has been great… I havent had a single issue…

Prosports look almost identical, they cost a lil more… either one I think would be perfect

What’s the stock boost guage broke?

No, I just need something thats not digital for accuracy. I don’t have much faith in the laggy factory unit, and it doesn’t read higher than 2.5bar :lol

They had some cheap brand at Harbor Freight, but I cant remember the name. They were $20

I had a prosport , worked really good.

Bought it from JVG

thats only 1.5 bar positive pressure, you know that right?

the audis read up to 1bar (ATM pressure) before it registers boost pressure.

I can order in and AEM Boost Gauge and have it your door in 1 to 2 business days $145. I have brand new open box AEM Tru-Boost EBC Gauge for $240.

Yea I know that. I was referring to 2.5bar because thats how they classify the chipset :thumb

Id love to take you up on that but Im looking for something a little more inexpensive.

<$50 would be cool - might snag a small autometer one to hide somewhere

Sunpro is cheap as hell but always been accurate for me. $15 can’t go wrong. I have one you can have for free it’s white face though.

If you want something that mtches like you said man…

or

http://www.glowshift.com/

Both are <$50 and good quality

• on prosport stuff best bang for the buck gauge manufacturer for street cars

i have a mechanical boost gauge its a prosport…tinted face you can light it up either white or amber…pretty much new in box…box just opened to look at everything…

now that i think about it…i have 4 prosports layin around…lol

Praise from the shift car guru himself… :lol

+1
Had the boost/egt/oil temp Prosports in the STi and they are great for the price.

ive got an autometer cobalt goes up to 2.5 bar but glows blue, not sure if you’d be interest in it or not. figure id let ya know. 45 and its yours