New hotness in gauges?

I need to buy some gauges for a project, but dont want to blow a fortune on them.

Looking for wideband and boost… before i used the AEM wideband gauge and a defi analog boost gauge… but i know the defi was discontinued and i just got lucky.

soo what is the new hotness in gauges?

no autometer?

last time i went with an autometer boost gauge it was ~ 4psi (@20) off of my MAP sensor reading on boost… so i want something that is a little more accurate

autometer has gauges similar to defis link system

its more expensive then defi link stuff… and im looking for something that does VAC-20psi for a low boost setting

PLX has some interesting stuff out now
plxdevices.com

ugg double post…

here we go with another gauge debate thread. i stand by my autometer phantom -30in/20psi…

theres stewart warner which is probably the same as autometer… either one is probably to “domestic” for ya

If you’re using AEM EMS, their serial gauge is cool.

i dont care about it being “domestic” i just care about it being accurate…

The last autometer phantom i had wasnt…

so you want something accurate and percise, but don’t want to pay the price for it?

I see that Harbor Freight is having a special on their “Super Accurite™” brand gauges this week.

yes, the chinese fail to spell check their brand names.

i have glowshift. they are prity nice. and change colors. haha

word! it was only 8$ for a boost gauge ! lol

as far as wideband I’ve always been a fan of the Innovate line. they sell a LC-1 standalone gauge kit that is a nice setup. It comes in red and blue. I want to say it’s usually under $250.

I dont mind paying for an accurate gauge… i just dont need to spend 200+ bux on a controller and 200+ for a gauge for defi link/ autometer nexus… just to get a pretty electronic sweep/blackface

just looking for a good/accurate mechanical boost gauge

I’ll sell you my WMS wideband for $250.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61136&highlight=wideband+o2

Defi still has red blue and white racer guages that don’t require use of the D-Link (for boost). We can get these at Swerve. Give us a call if your interested.

AEM offers a standalone boost gauge which is nice because it also offers 5v output for datalogging. Eliminates needing to buy a map sensor.
http://www.aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=73

I’m sure that is a nice gauge, but I see absolutely no need to buy a boost gauge at over $200

I use a defi blue racer gauge, works great