GM 2008 losses

GM loses $2.5 billion in 3Q; 2008 losses now at $21.2 billion

the automaker has lost approximately $70 billion since 2004.

That means that throughout 2008 GM lost 58 million dollars a day.

My mother just bought a new Subaru at Advantage Subaru on Rte. 7 and the chevy dealership next door (where we had to do all the paperwork) was dead.

But yeah thats crazy, that is a ton of money to be losing. Personally though I’m curious to know how come if they have been in the red since 04 why is it that 4 yrs later they are finally trying to do something about it?

Good sharing!There is a dining-room for the prisoners and another for the officers. The room WarCraft 3 CD Key where the prisoners dine is a large hall capable of seating fully twelve hundred men.Each table is long enough to accommodate Diablo 2 CD Key to twenty men, and resembles an ordinary StarCraft CD Key school-desk. There are no table-cloths or napkins; Age of Conan cdkey nothing but a plain, clean board. The table furniture consists of a tin quart cup, a small piece of Age of Conan time card pan of the same precious metal, which holds the hash, an iron knife, fork and spoon.

can someone ban this clown plz?

wow… how can a company stay in business losing money like that

GERT! YES!!! :excited:excited:excited:excited:lol:lol:lol:lol

Happy to say that Subaru was the only auto manufacturer to report a profit in 2008.

…Waits for can of worms to open…

and why do they bother staying in business? I know if I had a business that lost money Id close up shop and call it a day.

waa waa… people will lose their jobs. Write your congressmen. Our town will be ruined!

guess your dad picked the right kind of car :thumbup

Its been a great time to work for a GM accessory distributor thats for sure!