god loves me..

today i was working in west virgina and the roads down there are nothing but curves, thin roads…, guard rails and mountains…

anyway i was coming up to some s corners and im half way into this corner then out of the blue this big tri axle comes in my lane on 3 wheels :eek: im in a econline ford van… which i though for sure i was going to hit the guard rail… but i just sqeezed in between the truck on 3 wheels and the guard rail… i had the van WOT and praying to get past this tri axle before i get killed in such a shitty way…

i thought for sure the angle of the tri axle and the tallness of the van i figured for sure that the top’s were going to hit but thank GOD for what ever didn t happen!!!

anyway once i realized i made it past i looked in the rearview mirror and saw the back wheels of the tri… the rear 2 was almost 3 ft off the ground… and the front was about 1 ft off… all on the pass side…

once the guy got past me he tried to correct it and put it up on the drivers side… then i was past the corner… and couldn t see nothing more…

at this point my nerves were shot, i was shaking… left eye was twiching.,…

drove about 5 mph for the next 20 minutes…

i really wanted to look to see if it ended up rolling or not… but i was kinda just thanking god that i didn t get crushed by the cement truck…

on the internet is there a way to find a new clip from morfield wv…

FWIW- the last time i worked down there about a month ago i was going down this huge hill by a paper plant… and there was 2 tri axles’ in front of me and the brakes on the van went to the floor and i had no braked and almost rearended a triaxle @50 mph but i just shifted the tranny and took a chance till the brakes pumped back up…

was that this afternoon? on 70?
i think my father told me something like that today about a rig losing it or
almost losing it[wasnt paying to much attention]

but deff. a close call someone is one you lucky side

glad you’re alright, shit like that always makes you think.

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
was that this afternoon? on 70?
i think my father told me something like that today about a rig losing it or
almost losing it[wasnt paying to much attention]

but deff. a close call someone is one you lucky side

not it was on 220s in west virgina

Originally posted by BlackZ28

yeah its a crazy world…

glad you made it. moorefield is a long way man.i didnt think anyone knew where that was. i go there every month . takes about 3 hrs from here.

Originally posted by BlackZ28