God Of War II

Anyone pick it up yet… after playing the first one, I’m going out today and picking this up!!

oh yea, and it received 5/5 ratings everywhere

or according to IGN 9.7 Incredible OVERALL (out of 10 / not an average)

Loved the first one. Why don’t you stop by hybrid and bring us a copy for free. You know you want to.

As much as I would love to, its going to be a fast trip to the closest store, then right back to my place, and I’m not leaving it for at least 36 hours…

Oh and anyone what hasn’t played the first one… PLAY THAT FIRST!!

i hope there is more ‘banging’ in it. that’s what made the first one cool.

any talk of a release on next-gen system?

ESRB Content Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language

Looks it may be.

As for PS3 release, nothing is said, but it will play in 480p on PS3 not 720p :frowning:

GOD I need to get the fuck out of work, and get this game!!!

I am still waiting for a HDD fix to be released :snky: , but cannot wait to play it

WOOOOO DONE!!! on my way to get it now!@#!@#!@%#@

I EXCITE

WOOOO…

umm BTW you can’t block EVERYTHING like the last game :frowning:

I got mowed pretty good on spartan when i found that out quick lol… its a lot of dodging lol

im still playing through the first haha

I just went through the first one again and beat it in God mode. Holy fuck was that annoying at certain parts.

yea… going going, Dead… Umm what!?

ok wow… if there was ever a part in a game, where I would prefer beating the facility on 007 in 2:05, this would be the part… FUcking ridiculously hard/annoying, Totally ruined the game for me

i was watching mike play for a little bit. i didnt get my hands on the controller, but i think i’ll stick with zelda for now

and… Done!

sitting on dex’s couch watching him play god of war 1…

phone rings

no hello, no hey whats up, just

“this better be important, im fighting a minutar (sp)”

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:14,topic:26085"”]

and… Done!

[/quote]

already blew your load eh? lol :headbang:

whats end game opinion

It feels like a God of war 1 expansion…

Don’t get me wrong its very very good. but its like when you play grand theft auto 3, immersed yourself in the game cause it was just fucking awesome. Then when you grabbed Vice City, and it just didnt seem to have that huge WOW effect as the first, even though its a much better game.

The story is very cool, there is much more gore, much more enemies, and much more “GOD WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DID I JUST DIE!!” and the ever present, “lol, shouldn’t have done that”

It is a better game than the first, a little more difficult (which was nice).

Playing the GOW series for the first time 9.9 out of 10

Beating the first one then playing 9.5 out of 10

Beating GOW every mode, and god mode easily way too many times so much that the disc refuses to run anymore… 8 out of 10

Oh and Probably THE best 45 to 2 hours in a video game EVER. Such an awesome opening. Until you lose your powers.

Now its time to get all the extra’s, 20 cyclops eyes, 6 urns… ugh this is gonna be a pain in the ass

thanks for the writeup, but you didn’t comment on the nudity?!

whats your feelings in comparison to devil may cry 3?!

Nudity everywhere, lots of titties, and i think a good shot at the back vagina…

never played devil may cry 3 though…

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:19,topic:26085"”]

Nudity everywhere, lots of titties, and i think a good shot at the back vagina…

never played devil may cry 3 though…

[/quote]

ok titties = purchase. :headbang: (jk)

devil may cry 3 is insane. get your hands on it. similar game style