GoldenEye FTMFW!!!

Ok so who’s down for a GoldenEye tournament at my house? Tracey will make sammiches.

Any days that you absolutely can’t do this? This way I can just pick a day when most everyone is avail. :hug

In all seriousness, if you can fit a wheelchair in your house, Im in!

wait… you’re in a wheelchair? I will make room if i have too, furniture’s for pussies.

Me and Wayne will make that MFer fit.

If Tracy makes sammiches I may be in for this.

burgers on the grill prolly.

Wait, you said sammiches.

they are theoretical sammiches.

I dont like the sound of this…

idk how to play goldeneye… therefore i suck at life…

Yeah, I just need it for distances really. Once I am in, im good. Yeah I can only find the Purple system, and its matching controller. I am pretty sure I have atleast another whole system. I have Starfox and Jet Force Gemini too. Big Nintendo nerd is me. I always wear my Nintendo hoodie too.

I can make sammiches or pizza. And Muddy Buddies :slight_smile: we can def get a wheelchair in the house too, someone will just have to lift it up the few stairs, the rest of the house is wheelchair safe!!!

Don’t you need multiple tvs for multiple N64s???

ill come for free food.

Yeah. I am pretty sure you can link them though. Like 4 vs 4 with 4 on each tv.

damnit E, no sammiches for you!

it’s the tv thing i’, having a problem with… i only have the big 52"… the small one is in my room… i suppose i could dig it out and grab the 32 out of the garage?

:frowning: do want sammies

Well I thought you could do 2 N64s, but I guess its just Gameboys to N64. Oh well. Still 4 players on a 52" would work!

everytime we try to play 4 players somewhere, it always seems like someone ends up with the bum ass controler that all u can do is circles.

wait …i always thought you could link them too! SUPER LAME! Oh well, WE definitely have enough screen too use! I just need to nail down the visual settings… last time i fucked with it, it looked super blurry on the Sammy. Maybe cuz it’s like 30 years old (the game)?

What settings should i set it to to work on the tv?