good CS players?

i’m putting a team together for cal next season for fun, unfortunatly I dont know if I can get an im+ spot so may have to just start in cal-o… not gonna be something too serious, scrims a few times a week and 1 match a week, looking for people that have at least been in say cal-im/m/p, or if you havent played and really believe you’re 1337 ill give you a shot, I have vent already, website w/ forums, irc chan, and getting our server set up in the next couple days, just seein if theres any interest let me knnow

money?

CS:S or CZ or CS 1.6

dont play source
i pwn condition zero
1.6 has not been used on my computer since last fall… but im sure I would do just fine

have been an admin on dac biet from 2002-2005 (i.p. was 69.12.5.71:1275) cal server

my cs cz name is FallLine , i would love to play =)

edit: I WILL NOT AWP… m4 ftw

if I actually had 4 more local players i’d love to enter tournaments, which would have potential for $$

this will be a 1.6 team… if you guys have mirc, go into #gdi i’m in there most of the time… my name is GDI-mj, or if you have ventrilo PM me and I will give you the info

yeah man im in, gotta brush up on my 1.6 skillz, i usually play cz, but i am def in, ill talk yo u on mirc, if i dont get to you on that, pm me.

Edit: ok i have no clue how to use mirc, so ill shoot you a pm

Edit:Edit: ok i think i joined the server, ill be in the chat room til late, so ill see you on mirc

can i hack? :stuck_out_tongue:

mm you’re not in my channel, gotta select gamesurge random US server and then connect to #gdi… ill PM you ventrilo info, mirc is a PITA.

lol and get vacd in 2 seconds and have to buy half life again, sure!! lol

actually i played with wallhack and auto aim for 5 months now and VAC didnt detect it

lmao… CAL would unfortunatly, they require not only demos where it wouldnt show up, but screenshots as well

wizzeak
manual aim is for suckers

I pwned CS back in the day when the carbine could zoom and stayed permanently silenced, with 200 + your current 30 in the mag bullets.

AKA : beta .4 to around 1.0

Stopped playing then

fairly certain i could beat everyone on this board in CS if i started playing again.

unfortunately that won’t happen so I guess we’ll never know, so take it as an empty threat (but probably true)

what maps do they use for the cal games?

i would fucking run cs_militia as ct w/ scout, pick off all those homo awpers on roof, and all the fy maps (snow, poolday) w/ pump shot…oh man so fun…<3 scoutzknivez

The Cyberathlete Amateur League have announced the map list for their upcoming sixteenth season. Season sixteen will see the return of Comrade, however, it will only be in preseason play. Stay tuned to GotFrag all season long for full coverage of CAL Invite and score coverage from CAL Premier.

Preseason

1st Week - de_comrade_3rdroute (download here)
2nd Week - de_contra (download here)

Regular Season

1 - de_cpl_strike
2 - de_cbble
3 - de_inferno
4 - de_cpl_fire
5 - de_train
6 - de_nuke
7 - de_cpl_mill
8 - de_dust2

were you ever in cal? ill take you up on that… reinstall, practice for a month, ill play you $100 a kill.

i’ve been playing often but my macbook fucked up and hates me now when it comes to playing CS

i’m thinking about buying a 300 dollar computer just to play CS and run some other shit I can’t really run easy on this thing…i’ll holla at you if i ever want to play CAL again…don’t know if i can deal with the cal having to practice and play on time shit…maybe if you need a decent 6th, but i’m not as nasty anymore

well like i said this isnt gonna be something super serious, i work 6 days a week or so and am on a TWL BF2 team so that takes up most of my time… we would probably practice once a week, and matches are always on the same night usually between like 7pm and 10pm… if you’re interested tho let me know ASAP before they close rosters!!

i’m good. not as good as I used to be when I was a huge nerd. but still good.

at this point, being amazing really isnt an issue i just need 4 more guys that wanna play. if they’re all local, which its looking as if that may happen, i’d be down do enter tournaments for fun and shit as well.

If you want to play, pm me and I will give you info to sign up on CAL site, and also ventrilo info. Need peeps ASAP!!