Good detailers?

thats fine. Im doing a bmw on Thursday but ill be free all day Friday if you want me to do it.

got one from 8-5 :rofl

Lol fffuuuuuuu.

have kramer or big red do it . seen there work

I am STILL waiting for kramer to do my shit. He is scared of it or somethinggg

I bought his porter cable from him, fyi. Fresh padz and polish/sealant on the way. :slight_smile:

I should have someone try to detail mine haha

i got an epic key mark out of my car the other day

Haha I might be in Manhattan this summer so I haven’t pulled the trigger on a new buffer yet until I know if I’m in Albany or NYC. You’re on my list of people to talk to if I do get a new buffer, don’t worry.

That being said don’t feel the need to wait for me, have someone else do it if you want it done soon.

with what, armor all? :rofl

na I will wait. The car has never been buffed in its life so waiting a few more weeks/months wont make a difference.

it was buffed when they sold it to ya lolol . it was detailed and buffed , everyyyy dealer does on suttin they sell off the lot

yes it has

ya…

just like it was running on all 8 cylinders with no SES light when they sold it to me too! LOL

it was waxed, not buffed. It had a SHit load of little scratches the day I brought it home, that Kramer already looked at and said a Buffer would take them out.

it was buffed at the assembly plant after paint :wink:

the scrathes are from the buffer prolyy lo l

lmao haha . First time I washed it with soap the texture ripped the towel outta my hand .

That’s what ya get for hanging out with hood rats.

:lol

Yea was doin’ hood rat stuff again. :ninja

^ can get terradactyl poop off of black cars… Would def. reccommend Bryan!

Everytime the cobra was detailed it looked beautiful :thumbup