Good paint shops in WNY

Hey guys, i wanna get my car painted next year, right before i pull it out of storage for the summer. I’m gonna stay with the factory color, just wanna get a new coat of paint to get rid of the scratches and dents. I’m gonna do the roof black so that it goes with the cf hood, and later on i’ll get a cf truck lid. the only place i know personnally is Auto image customs on military rd. They painted a few of my buddies cars and did a good job, but before i get it painted i wanna find some other good paint/collision shops. There are a ton of paint/collision shops out there, but most of them do half ass work, its hard to find the good ones. So if you had your car painted or know someone who did, and they did a good job and would recomend them post up the shops name and address!!!

Jimmy Shine, one of the best around
OP collision is very good also.

Both not cheap tho.

Op collision did my fathers GS restoration, ppl who have seen it can vouch for the paint and body work.

central collision is good and they have good prices too. they did my body kit and it was perfect

kopniks in south buffalo… great work and its reasonable

Like you said Auto Image. Got my car there and if i was ever gonna get another car done I would go there again. Judah is the man!!!