good used car dealers?

im looking for a stock 92+ civic hatch. i live like 15mins from downtown in shitty ass beaver county and all the dealers around here dont have any. do any of you guys know of any dealers besides the big dealerships that i might check into to see if they might have one? or if anyone knows of someone selling one that would be cool too.

i just missed one at the auction last thursday… did 700. it was a 92 cx with a bad motor.

i got a hook up at the butler car auction. i can get one from there and throw him 100 bucks and he will get it for me. from what he said he gets all his cars super cheap for his lot from there, and if i wanted something specific he could pick it up for me for a few bucks. i know there has to be some small dealer that has one sitting on the lot somewhere around here though.

you know the site for the bulter auction? i know of the website for the auction in West Mifflin. and they show a list of all their cars and shit, but i dont know if butler does the same thing. u kno?

nah i dont know the site let me talk to jay and see what he says he knoes what it is

http://www.wpas.com/

www.4mag.com is the one in west mifflin, its public.

butler auto auction sucks, all big wigs and towl heads…no good deals there, you need to find the more underground auctions…

yea i always check in on those but west mifflin never has any decent cars there :down:

i know where there’s a mint red 1992 VX hatch for $1900/or best offer. let me know if you’re interested.

i just got a 97dx hatch auto w/blown motor… if your interested, let me know b/f i hack it up :bigok:

Ombre’s in Ambridge is a small dealership. Fair prices, nice cars. Bought a 98 eclipse for my son there a little over a year ago. Talk to John Ombres. He looks like a crook, but a good guy. Its on Merchant St. near the Ambridge Bridge.