Wtb: Help me find

I’m looking for either a 90-92 Cadillac fleetwood Brougham D’Elegance 4 door in nice for cheap. I need the frame and running gear from said vehicle, as well as the front end and rear end, I don’t give a shit if it’s been t-boned as long as no frame damage.

OR

80-92 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D’Elegance red or white leather pillowtop interior.

Anyone know if any of the local yard have anything like this? Shit is getting hard to find, and for some reason the idiots that have garbage think it’s worth more than gold.

Also if possible an E&G castle grill & booty kit for the same year/makes. These are all for RWD cars. The FWD shit won’t help me.

Thanks in advance.

should posted this up about 6mnths ago i had one that… wound up in a demo derby cuz i couldnt find neone 2 buy it

Is that the old square body or newer angular body?

Theres one of the newer ones up the street for $800. I know its rwd.

old square body… the new ones are jew canoes. ahhaha j/k j/k lol.

holler if you know of one, i’d like to save it from the demo!

Never heard that one before but I suppose its fitting.

Maybe try Hollenbeck’s in Sloansville. 868-2279. (ask for Kenny or Kerrie)
They usually stockpile big cars for derbies. I havent been there in a while and Caddy’s arent usually their type of derby car but they might have gotten one in.

Also try the shit hole auction on route 5 at Stone Arabia road. I dont know if theyre open this time of year but they usually have a bunch of old cars nobody wants and for the longest time they had a Fleetwood all set up for a demo derby out there.

One of the dealers uses that place for a wholesale dealership or something.

yea there good… there race cars are totally illegal but they awesome ppl to deal with

Jew canoes :rofl

You mean circle track or demo?
Ive known those guys for about 8 years now

ballinnnnnnnnnn!

anyone have the number there or to williams?

I posted Hollenbeck’s already- 868-2279

Williams- 382-9623

thanks man didn’t even see it

Those Hollenbeck guys are unstoppable at demo derbys. But that’s the first place I call if I need something (besides 240 stuff).

Wayne- I fucked up the number when typing it- 868-2279.

Other people that do the derbies hate them because they dominate.
My friend does alot of derbies and Ive been in the pits quite a few times.

They sell parts cheap. Unfortunately they dont have any Mustangs when I need parts though.

circle track… welded diffs on the probe and the neon friend of the family did em last year

Im almost positive theyre not the only ones doing that.

My friend welds up the differentials on any rwd car or truck he uses in a derby.

i do it 2 lol oh well

I’ll call them tomorrow… hopefully they can hook me up!

Also I’m looking for front spindles and brake calipers/rotors off an 80-92 caprice rwd… must be 11"

wtf r u doing wayne? if u dont mind me asking

i got a new project :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:up