any decent local junkyards?

just putting this out here to see if anyone knows of any good junk yards in the area?
im looking for a few stock things and dont feel like paying dealer price so i figure if i can find it in a yard itll save me alot…

so if you could post the name, where it is, and a phone number would be amazing!!

thanks guys!

lake auto
williams
jerry browns -the best

got any contact info on these? or where there located? then i can look them up… there are two yards near me and its a pain in the ass to deal with them… and they barely ever have anything

where are u

troy.
im close to nears on hoosic street and route 7 auto

ahhhhh ,there is also kneers ,i think that is around there or close to ya

is that the one in downtown troy maybe?
i was never sure of the correct spelling of it… whether its kneers or nears…
the one by me everyone is always miserable

wouldnt u be if all ya did was work or deal with junk all the time lololol

guess your right! haha!

how far is that jerry browns place from here?
says there in vermont… correct?

nah ,exit 18-19 in glens falls

you have there number?

Post Bro’s Catskill ny …It’s HUUUUUUUUU…Gha…

thanks man ill give em a call tomorrow

theres bills out in amsterdam…on rt 67 near truax rd…

Anyone know of any pull it your self yards in the area? I only know of one that is a long drive away.

the pnly pull yourself is in penn or close to the border i belive

Sometimes Williams lets you in but not always and all their shit is old.

Glenville auto in Burnt Hills lets you in but the owner is almost never there and there not much newer than mid '90’s in there.

Sunshine in Rotterdam Junction sometimes lets you in but only when the owner is in the mood to not follow you and most of their shit is '70’s and '80’s with some cool muscle cars in there.

Hollenbecks in Sloansville lets you pull but they dont usually have a huge selection of cars, usually just Neons, Cavaliers and shit like that and they crush alot. Good guys and good prices though.

Other than those theres not many you pull it yards around. Kinda sucks really.

Some other yards used to let people in but not anymore like Lake Auto in Burnt Hills. The new owners are pricks and dont let anybody in the yard.

Post Brothers in Catskill is a pull-it-yourself, about a 30min ride from Albany 518-943-4800. 29 Browns Crossing Rd

thanks alot guys!

bills in amsterdam lets you in…if your gonna be heading out soon maybe i can hitch a ride? i need some shit and want to get some cheap prices…lol best time for me is weekends…