Any U pull parts places around

Just like the title states I am wondering If there is a place around albany that you could walk in and pull parts yourself,instead of jerry browns and such.Thanks for the help guys.

is jerry browns the A1 place on the way to LVD?

theres a place off 9w near catskill that was a pretty cool place too, i forgot the name though

that place south of albany you speak of is a very mystical place indeed maybe someone has the name to it on here I have been there and purchased parts and know you can pull your own there

theres post brothers by catskill is that who ur talkin about?

bill’s in amsterdam used to be you pull but i’m not sure if they still are. they had a great selection of stuff last time i was there.

This place is up near me… but it’s cheap and I heard all the cars are on jackstands… http://vincesupullit.com/

yea bills still is i had to go get somethin for my stepdad like a month ago evry where else isnt they take u out most the time

thats it post brothers! i got most of the parts for my 95 teg ls there. Some of you guys probably have seen it around, it went thru 4 or 5 people after i had it and now a kid that works at paesans has it

red with a black fender and fart can??

Bingo! i bought that thing…6 years ago for 2 grand, got it from a kid that had a new trans put in it, but the trans place didnt tighten the lug nuts and the tire fell off on 890 and hit a pole, driver side everything was demolished. I found out the head was cracked and replaced the head, upper gaskets, timing belt/tensioner, water pump and some other stuff, bought a cheap cat back, carbon fiber hood and gsr blades for it. I had a turbo kit and hondata for it as well. I ended up trading it to nielson for a quad and he sold it to kyle, from there i didnt knwo where it went untill i saw it on western, that car has some history!

wow what a history but yea post brothers theyre good guys there i got parts for my dads monte carlo there and they let me go in but that was prolly month 2 months ago i think

the only problem i had with post brothers is i called them a week before i went to get my lower control arm for the teg, and they told me what day to come in so they had time to find it and take it off the car so it would be ready. I said i could get it myself but the insisted i waited a week so they could get it, i went in the day they told me too and they had a mexican with a front end loader go out and pick the car up and torch it off… yea thanks

Swifty might know…I ran into him at a junkyard a long time ago getting some shit for my integra as he was pulling a full interior out of a prelude?

Thanks guys I just needed some places to go grab parts at.

me and him yanked out the int out of a civic, lake auto parts, i dont think they are any longer u pull it tho

lake auto off 146? no there now gay and have you wait at the front desk

+1 picked up 2 doors and a mirror from them for my GTP and they had them waiting at the front door for me… didn’t even help me put them in the dump truck so i wouldn’t break the windows :angry2

:gay

:nod

they have 2 240;s in there AND WONT SELL ME A SHELL.!!!

Ray at front desk “b/c we dont have the time to dig it out”
Me: Its RIGHT there passed the gate, ill i have to do is back up with my trailer.
Ray: Your not allowed in the yard.
Me: are you serious
Ray: as serious as this phone call to the police.
ME: :angry2

WOOOOW… WHAT a dirt bag.