Garys-u-pull it? junkyard

if anyone is going out there from the saratoga/albany/troy area i have a couple things i need. if you have room and grab them for me i can pay you for the hassle.

i need 2 hoods and a hatch. might need interior parts.

Yeah! I’m going there on friday afternoon i’ll grab whatever you need.

No, actually i’m not. Odd request to ask people to grab bulky body parts and random interior stuff though. Good luck.

not doing this

Thats not nice. You sure you don’t want to go to a muddy, bee’s nest infested junkyard? To get very specific parts for someone without their judgement of condition?

I’ve never heard of this place before and I thought I knew all the local junkyards (I owned a few Chevy’s).

I’m almost positive no one is going to help you out

if you ever go there pm me.

it will be the reverse of what you do know… instead of grabing scap and bringing it to a yard. go to a yard and bring me scrap.

you make more $$$$ and move alot less.

you could find something your looking for?

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?225094-91-Civic-Wagon-RT4WD-Manual-Parts-aka-Junkyard-cars-in-binghamton

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?218779-Junkyard-cars-in-Bing

those links have pics of what i want. i understand they are old ones but you never know whats in there until you go. there is pics of other cars too. if you find out the rare/sought after stuff on cars you can recycle the parts and make a huge profit while making people happy finding parts they need.

i need 88-91 civic wagon hood and a hatch, would like some other things but not as important.

trailing arms, 6spd trans, driveshaft, vicious coupler, and rear diff sells quick too from a rt4wd wagon

If anyone goes, I’ll take the door seals off a dodge viper.

lmao you got me as i was scrolling.

odd request? maybe but if i didnt ask it i would probally see less help.

so you talked to everyone and they said they cant help?

im not saying i guarantee i will get help but i am sure asking as many places as i can ill be more likely to get help.

you can still have a opnion but do you really know? also how sure is someone who says almost positive?

i met cool people from this fourm that helpd me before. so i figured why not ask. i understand some people will not be “cool” but thats my gamble.

good luck

Once I stopped driving beaters and working at a shop I lost the need to go to junkyards. My truck is too new for most of the pull it yourself yards because people just don’t junk newer vehicles and they bring good money at salvage auctions.

Probably a dumb question, but don’t you have a pick up truck? Why not drive that out and load parts into the bed?

nothing has ever not happened as much as this is not going to happen

ya to each his own. i enjoy the junk cars. i can really drive them and beat them and its not hard on my pocket. i enjoy expensive cars too. but currently in my shoes i cant afford to beat a $100,000 car at the moment. so i drive the cheap ol hondas and beat them.

i thought you scrap metal for $$$? and your truck is old and rusty now. kbb value on a 2004 f150 xlt 4 door with 150k is under $3,000

PJBs truck is an 06 4x4

I used to drive $600 beaters but it gets old driving junk after a while.

My truck is an '06 with 124k and the last I checked its KBB value was $10k. The rust is very minor. Its far from being something I’d junk for $300.

I do scrap stuff but its shit I get for free and scrap locally, not a two hour drive and a tank of gas to maybe find something I might make a few bucks on a few bloody knuckles and a ruined pair of jeans later.

ill buy your truck right now for 3100 pjbizzy.

Its not for sale.