anyone down for some pickin' n pullin'?

i was thinkin about headin out to vinces in utica/marcy, anyone thinkin about going? or need anything?

just throwin it out there…

that place sucks. no joke.

I’ve been multipule times. No honda parts. Really just truck and domestic car parts.

yes if you own a blazer/s10 or any obscure buick it is like heaven

buicks arent obscure so STOPPITT

http://images1.makefive.com/images/200921/e670fb44d3e1e1bb.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking when I posted.

im there

well its probably better than the pretty much lack of junkyards around here…was gonna look for a fender for my sentra, and a wheel for my geo… and i need an inner fender as well…just need the wheel for the geo so i can get rid of it (or at least out of jays driveway)

for the junk you need Im sure its not worth driving far for it.
Try Sunshine in Rotterdam Junction. Sometimes the owner lets people pull their own shit and they dont crush very often so theres a chance theyll have a wheel for the Geo.

address/phone number pjb?

edit: nvm…i used google…haha…one bad review is the only one ive found so far…

How much can a new replacement fender be? Granted, for a car that old it may be hard, but at work I’ve seen parts come though for vehicles from the 80’s

i dont wanna spend more than 40 bucks on a fender(its for the sentra)…haha…and idk how much a new one would be…prob like 100 or 150? idk…

and the geo is a 91…i just need one stock wheel for it…thats all…its been a pain in the ass looking for one…

Williams junkyard in Niskayuna is another one to try but sometimes theyre a little expensive.

I think steel wheels are about $20 there.

The guy that owns Sunshine is a nut job and its rumored that he grows coke in an old Price Chopper trailer so sometimes he’s sketchy. Ive been there a bunch of times and most of the time he let me walk around in there but a few times he didnt.

ill be callin a few places tomorrow…

and whats this about williams only being open on saturdays?? ughhh lol

theyre open all week. I drive past there 5 days a week and theyre open. No idea who told you that BS

if the dude grows coke in a trailer i want to meet him…trailers are more commonly used for meth.

lol dude. a sentra fender? really?

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=sentra+fender&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

I heard coke but maybe it is meth.
Dude is nuts and he seems to know where everything is in the junkyard despite it being somewhat of a mess.

grow coke? :rofl