anyone down for some pickin' n pullin'?

I got a bunch of shit for my old 88 Z24 from Williams for dirt cheap. I think I got a strut tower bar, rear decklid, spoiler, and tails for like 30 dollars. :rofl

The guy was in a good mood that day and let me wander around and pull all of the shit myself, too. Although that probably rarely occurs, if at all, these days.

you wanna pull me a ford 8.8 rearend out of an explorer or a ranger and 2 15 inch rims to go with it???

I need a radiator for a '63 Bug.

that too…

Vinces sucks for anything anymore. You would have to beat the local mexicans off to get anything first. It’s really not worth the drive for small shit like that. You would have to take a chance that they even have a car you need parts off since they dont keep track of them there.

well im heading out that way for court next wednesday anyways…thats why id be out in the area…

when are you heading out there? I’m probably going up there sometime next week to try and find a decent condition turbo, and a couple things for my accord. I’ve gotten some decent stuff from there, and the prices are pretty good. I go to school at the SUNY that’s out there, so it was close. Although I think I’ll check out the place in rotterdam first.

no

Goodluck growing coke or meth

I concur.

highly doubt someone is growing coke, look up the process to make it its a lot of work. Cookin crack is much more likely.

except you need coke to make crack

really? :lol jk I was just sayin its doubtful that hes growing cocaine in a trailer

Im just going by what Ive heard a few people say, thats all.

you go to SUNY IT? really? my girl goes there…lol

Yeah man, going back for my sophomore year this fall. Funny, my girl will be going there this fall as well (she went to oswego, hated it there, visited my school, liked it a lot more, and trasnferred).

I like it. Having a girlfriend really makes up for the 8 to 1 male female ratio. If I was single, it could suck though.