Wtb: Help me find

new hopper?

we’re not gonna go beating the shit out of it right away… the car is stock now, i’m building this one.

:O…im lookin for dime gonna juice it or bag it…goal is to lay frame

juice juice juice… i assume by dime you mean s10? it’d be nice to see some more juice around here.

im kinda more in to bags cuz i can afford it easier… but it would be nice if i could juice it… and yea s-10 theres one im looking at in michigan already bagged needs 2 be notched and itll lay frame…

i thought bags were more $$??? u can do 2 pump lay n play for like $1500 including batts

full c-notch,bags,and tank from suicidedoors.com is about 1700… i havent really looked in to juice but its kinda tempting now… idk how to fuck with hydros thou bags r a little diff

same shit… except you know when it leaks. rofl

yea that is true thats the truck im looking at now…

gay steve

rofl

eat me jefffry!!!

i cant afford to go fast so ill just go low

see wayne thinks its gay too.

definitely bag that truck bro. it wouldnt be right to juice it.

wayne i wouldnt bother with hollenbecks, ive been there tons of times and never seen a caddy there, they dont fuck with em. theres a few at williams, maybe 1 or 2 big bodies maybe 1 '90 if i recall.

but anyway the hollenbeck bros are nuts at the derbys, i think it was ken that got banned from the cobyskill fair derby for beating the shit out of another driver, lmao!

wayne dont tell me the frames shot on yours too:’(

i’m gonna call around tomorrow. i’ll try jbap too.

bro the frame on mine is gorgeous… i think. don’t know for sure till its here and in the air

Theres a whole field of big cars. Its off to the right. Mostly big Chryslers and Chevy’s the last time I was there.

Kerrie is the fighter, not Kenny.