Wtb: Help me find

wayne ill give a call to a couple ppl i know tomorrow see if they got any

ah gotcha, couldnt remember what one.

yeah i was back there over the summer, didnt see any caddi’s anywhere even off to the lot to the right.

I think it was last year when Hollenbeck sent alot of cars to the crusher.

Gatville, if Wayne can’t find the parts he needs, talk to Justin, he might be able to source parts out by him.

But there is also a place in schoharie that had a decent amount of cars, down rt.30, I think its called A&S garage or something like that. Pretty cheap because it’s in Schohaire County.

last year (2008) or the year b4, i seen a guy get out of his car mid derby run over to another car and yank him out, like it was ok. missed being hit by a car by inches. dumb fuck

A main part of their business is crushing cars and they do it several times a year. Theyre always getting more cars in though.
Theyve picked up cars in my neighborhood before and Im a decent distance away.

One time my dad called Hollenbeck in the morning and left a message on their machine to pick up a olds we had sitting in the driveway. The same day when he came home for lunch the car was gone, they must of remembered where our house was from a previous pickup and didn’t care to see the title. So if anybody needs a car gone :shifty call them :rofl

u down to take a ride out there this weekend? i think i’m free sunday… fuck they’re prolly not open huh… balls.

They’re closed on weekends.

ill hit him up he prob knows where theyre hiding

Hollenbecks has nothing, Williams has a caddy section, but doesn’t have much for seats. said i was welcome to go take a peek.

EDIT: JBAP also has nothing, only 98 +

told you so! lolz

id try sunshine auto in rotterdam junction. i dont know if he got rid of them (he had almost 600 cars and the state fined him big $$$ for not clearing cars from previous owner, because half of the cars are on a indian burial ground)

Lake auto off 146a. try them. i know they had a 90 2 weeks ago when i went there

find me some fucking pillowtops then! or entire 90-92 car i can swap over!

oh shit … got teh numb0rz? i could go old-school and phone book it!

just called Lake and they say they got nothing.

sunshine auto is going to call me back

your getting boned left and right! lolz

goto LIL for pilliowtops, if you didnt find any you didnt look hard enough

did you even try a WTB topic on there??!

i even posted in the cadillac parts only classifieds fewl! a guy has a set but they are blue and he wants $200… i would have already bough them if they were red or white bro!

I didnt hear that about Sunshine before. He’s got alot of old shit up there and Ive heard that he knows where every car is located in the yard. Several people have told me that.

Weird guy. I think he lives there.

d00d at sunshine says that scrap went up to $500 a ton and everyone crushed their big cars… here’s to hoping this was bullshit.

he said he’s supposed to get one in next week… pray it has red pillowtops!

He told me the same line of bullshit when I was looking for a bed for my old S10- getting one next week. He never did.

It wouldnt surprise me that junkyards crushed the big old cars nobody buys parts from when scrap was high. These days most yards crush more old cars than they sell parts from anyway.

Ive seen late model cars in the crush pile that made me wonder why they got crushed instead of parted. A few years ago when the crusher was down in Schenectady (now one route 20 at my uncle’s old junkyard) there was a Ford Focus sitting in the pile that couldnt have been more than 4 years old at the time. It was in good shape but got crushed since that crusher doesnt part out cars (no dismantler permit).