Wtb: Help me find

FYI. while i was looking at the red240 in his yard 2 years ago. my friend marc smoked a bowl with him. He’s a cool guy im there ALOT. and he only made up a b.s story about the cars being gone because he got fined$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and trying to save his ass and not look like a :retardclap . He does know where everything is. Either mcflurry/82exp/or someone…was with me and my girl when we went there alot last summer… votindub!!, when we were looking for a project car, told us where EVERYTHING was. anyways. go there in the spring when theres no snow. i KNOW he has 3 devilles that are HUGE and a catalina that needs a windshield… He has so many Ramblers its not funny.

Paul: there was a 98 240 that got LIGHTLY rearended last year at predals, along with a 60’s galaxy that had NO RUST and ran. BOTH were crushed. I offered 1K cash on the spot for the 240. and he couldnt take it bc of not haveing a permit…grr.

And btw there was a crusher by westside ave a couple years ago. used to love and stop by to see alot of neat stuff just smooshed. :frowning:

o and for every car that he has stacked ontop of another its 900. thats y hes cleanign everything up. I helped him in october while i was there. When you first walk in and look up the hill the 5 sets of cars that were piled on top of each other (the old way of junkyards, to increase room, Pre 98. Anything after that is illegal.)

Try Kacz recycling off wolf crest or w.e off rt 5. Im good friends with him…well my dad is. call there and see if he has anything. im sure if i head up there with you he’ll do something. like lower the price or find one for you from another junkyard. He found me alot of shit, that i collect off old cars.

He collects licence plates pre 70. his whole office is covered in them. along with old radios pre 80.

BTW Kacz in Amsterdam NOT schenectady. The schenectady building is his oldplace and is now his storage spot. This new (70 years) spot he got from an old guy that died a while back.

Kacz Auto Recycling
(518) 842 7810
770 Cranes Hollow Rd, Amsterdam, NY 12010

Also a list of places youve called would help me not repost a place :slight_smile: And when you call Kacz, if he dosnt have anything, ask him where one might be. He’s good. :slight_smile: Alright enough posting in this thread for one night…

ONE more thing :rofl

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=6403&highlight=junkyard

Should help :open_mouth:

The crusher that was off Westside is now up on Route 20. The place on 20 used to be my uncle’s junkyard (Stan’s).

Predel will sell stuff if he knows you well enough. I used to work for Kacz’s brother’s tranny shop and my boss would go down there atleast once a week and buy tranny cores off him. He wont sell to the general public because he could get fined, etc but if he knows you well enough he’ll sell shit.

Another old time junkyard to try is Glenville Auto on 146A in Burnt Hills but I dont think they have a working phone and the owner isnt always there. You might have to wait until spring for that one. The place is a mud hole but they have alot of old shit, some going back to the '30’s. Theres a '67 Camaro convertible there with NOT FOR PARTS or something written on the windshield up by the old office (new one is a trailer).

lot of good info in here. thank you everybody. i’m gonna call that kacz place today and see whats up. thanks again

Just got off the phone with this d00d. Seemed really legit, doesn’t have my interior shit but has my caprice spindles/rotors/calipers. Said i could have the entire shits for like $50 a side. piiiiiiimp. hes gonna call me back when he double checks they are 11" rotors. I may even grab the uppers and lowers from this guy cauze he is fucking cool and it never hurts to have spares.

P.S. - KNOWLEDGE - you can’t run 13’s on a cad without grinding the shit out of the calipers first unless you swap the front spindle, rotor, caliper to the 11" caprice style. Upper and lower a-arms are interchangeable between the cars. The only thing different is the spindle because of where the caliper mount holes are for the 12"brake setup on the cads. The 12" brakes could also be had on the caprice as an option and on the police package. Just in case anyone besides me needs this info…

Glenville auto is the biggest mud hole ever. I only go June-sep when theres no rain :rofl

P.S - KNOWLEDGE AT CADDY’S

I dont haz it :frowning:

don’t need it. nobody ever fucks with them anymore besides me and a select few on here. i always found that kind of info fascinating no matter the car.

big heavy boats <-- my knowledge :slight_smile:

truth!

Ive gotten parts there for my trucks that nobody else had and I remember walking across bumpers and hoods avoiding the mud. I was following somebody that worked there so I did what he did.

why not go in the winter when it’s all FROZEN?

does toxic waste freeze?
Im sure that place is highly polluted.

all he mentioned was mud, so I didn’t even think about that… is it really that bad? :eek:

Its kind of a backwoods place and theres cars all in the mud and Im sure theres gotta be stuff leaking and/or spilled/dumped back there. Some of the cars have been there long before there were regulations. Theres some really old shit there.

sounds like my kinda place!

Its cool just going there, Williams and Sunshine just to look around. Williams wouldnt let me in the last time though.