Goodbye Subaru, Hello BMW :-)

So I am a few weeks late on this post. I sold my 2.5rs to another member on the board and picked this up. Some people have already seen this so here is the car’s official post.

MPD and I took the journey out to Indiana and picked it up. On the way home the radiator end tank snapped/water pump went about 5 miles short of Ohio. We had to wait til morning for the U-Haul to open to tow back to NY. Runs beautifully now, but what irks me is that the P.O lied right to Mike and I about the water pump being swapped out for the metal impellar (which in the picture you can see was not done), but did include a binder packed full of maintenence records.

Anyways, since I haven’t taken any photo’s here are some pics from the P.O.

:tup:

<3 this car.

What about wintar??!?!?!?!

Whats the trim?

Looks good btw.

I have considered jumping on the bmw bandwagon but I have never driven one and don’t know an awful lot about them.
I guess I could just pm mike and have him give me crazy answers.

What about winter? It’s just an M3.

yay…

i cant enjoy this thread… ive seen the car already :frowning:

thats hot. i cant say ive EVER seen those seats.

I like it…trade for Supra :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy it mang

[quote=“Minglor,post:3,topic:37621"”]

What about wintar??!?!?!?!

Whats the trim?

Looks good btw.

I have considered jumping on the bmw bandwagon but I have never driven one and don’t know an awful lot about them.
I guess I could just pm mike and have him give me crazy answers.

[/quote]

This is going to be my winter monster. Already ordered some new tires, got some shitty rims, and plan to order some rubber floormats. Also the trim is non-lux version, it used to have black leather vaders and black leather rear seats but 2 owners ago sold and bought this M-Tech alcantara interior which imo is ballllllin’, just need to get the switches for the heated seats.

[quote=“MPD47,post:4,topic:37621"”]

What about winter? It’s just an M3.

[/quote]

touche. Thanks again for the road trip. You need to get back to Buffalo, we have some tread to burn off.

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:5,topic:37621"”]

yay…

i cant enjoy this thread… ive seen the car already :frowning:

[/quote]

I know your pants just got tighter, shut it!

[quote=“K Cuv,post:6,topic:37621"”]

thats hot. i cant say ive EVER seen those seats.

[/quote]

I love these seats. Mikes trying to track down some fabric and I wanna re-upholster the door inserts to match.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:7,topic:37621"”]

I like it…trade for Supra :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy it mang

[/quote]

Trade, consider it done.

Sweet…I will pick it up tomorrow :tup:

Oh yeah Mike, the title should be in today too. :tup:

Nice!

I’m still torn whether or not to type a page long complaint in his f/s thread over on BFC, but I am probably just going to say fuck it and forget it.

cloth > leather

did he end up getting you the partial reimbursement he said he would?

if you want to do your door cards, contact rschering I believe his name is, on r3vlimited. he does re-upholstering and can prob get/already has the cloth

bust his balls!!

looks hot though :tup:

Very cool and a nice upgrade.

:tup:

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:13,topic:37621"”]

cloth > leather

did he end up getting you the partial reimbursement he said he would?

if you want to do your door cards, contact rschering I believe his name is, on r3vlimited. he does re-upholstering and can prob get/already has the cloth

[/quote]

Yeah long story short, his bank wouldn’t accept my checks, so my bank wire transfered him the money minus the agreed upon amount for the parts he agreed to pay for, they sent me a check directly for that.

pretty fookin clean. nice pickup

goodbye subaru, hello kitty.

[quote=“newman,post:18,topic:37621"”]

goodbye subaru, hello kitty.

[/quote]

Haha, after I posted I was awaiting for you to say something along the lines of that.

Man that’s clean, definitely a nice addition