got a bike

well i have been wanting one for a while, and i am pretty sure i blew up the sol the other day so it will be down and out for a while probally gonna sell it and build and old like 30’s style pick up , but anyway i got a 2005 suzuki buolavard s50 basically the 800 intruder reworked… i love this thing its comfy as hell has enough power for me and its a cruiser so i am not tempted to do anything stupid… i picked it up friday night and have al;ready put on like 120 miles … this is my first street bike and i dont know how i went 25 years with out one… i just need more seet time to get used to the 90 degree corners from a stop but i went out with some buddies yester for about 60 miles and had a blast… anybody that wants to go riding hit me up… not about going fast all about enjoying the ride.

congrads, ride safe and have fun, ill probably see you out on the streets on the weekends

:cool: cause u cant pedal!

nice. thats a comfy ride to cruise with. sounds like fun. have fun and be safe.

its all about th quick burst of speed sprints… screw that long distace stuff thats why we made motors

cool what are you doing tonight :smiley: The rain looks like its holding off so I want to get out. I have been twitching since I havn;t been able to ride since last tuesday…lol

I rode to work today and got soaked. Congrats on the purchase. Just be careful and have fun.

I’ll go for a ride whenever. Give me a call. I’m the same way…just out for a cruise.

congrats

you need a yamaha V-MAX :wackit:

thats it? no brotherhood of bikers?

nice

pics?

Thats an awesome bike…I was looking at them before I got the Vulcan - -

i wiull take some tonight and post them up