Got a couple of friends together for some pics:)

Nothing special just your average supercars.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49991

Enjoy

190E Evolution… Never heard of those, but i have seen a minty mint green 500E rolling around downtown a few times, very nice cars.

Mmmm E30 M3 :tonqe:

Fuck, do I love those Pagani Zonda’s… but I’d take an Enzo. Damn rich people.

That would be the Benz with the massive wing…I’m going on the assumption that you’re thinking it’s an Evo of some sort.

It’s pretty sad when Lambo Diablos look boring sitting in a lineup of cars. :drinkers:

I still think the enzo is the best. one day it will happen for an hour

That would be the Benz with the massive wing…I’m going on the assumption that you’re thinking it’s an Evo of some sort.

[/quote]
I knw what a 190E is i had just never heard of the Evolution model, cant be better that the 500E.

They were reasonably fast for the time they came out, with 0-60 about 7 seconds and 235 Hp, but the suspension was designed by Lotus and tested extensively on the Nurburgring. They’re pretty rare - I remember seeing one on the british car show “Top Gear” and they were talking about the collectibility of it and how it will soon be worth much more since not many of them are around.

Unfortunately, it inspired a generation of ricers to pack giant wings on the backs of their cars… :wink:

I’ve driven one before!

In Gran Turismo 4. :partyman:

Nice. Bastard. :smiley:

Yeah, actually I’ve driven them in GT4 a few times, in the license tests. Never actually seen one in RL though.

The evo was referring to the E30 M3. In Europe they have “Evo” edition M3’s.