ohhh snap time to hook up teh joose ken

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:41,topic:34283"”]

^^ WHY? :bloated:

[/quote]

Because its quicker?

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:41,topic:34283"”]

^^ WHY? :bloated:

[/quote]

siqq launch son; This way he could race from a dig where it counts, remember every on bought dana 60s this year…

He already said why he went with a manual (gas mileage, better on the highways, fun factor, etc.)

Many people build their cars to do other stuff besides running down a 1/4 mile track.

Personally, I don’t really care about a few tenths of a second at the track when I go there once a year…

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:45,topic:34283"”]

He already said why he went with a manual (gas mileage, better on the highways, fun factor, etc.)

Many people build their cars to do other stuff besides running down a 1/4 mile track.

Personally, I don’t really care about a few tenths of a second at the track when I go there once a year…

[/quote]

Nothings more fun then smoking people on the street from a light…because they can’t hook up their SIQQQQspeed.

:word: to crazyLT1…Mike has been there, done that with the wheels up siqqq auto setup that throws your ass back into the seat outta the hole…even though that was a fun ass setup, i personally like this one much better, and i know mike does too. the car is still a blast and still fast as hell with the current setup :tspry:

[quote=“Twizted,post:42,topic:34283"”]

ohhh snap time to hook up teh joose ken

[/quote]

nope, bottles are for babies, real men get blown :wink: j/k!!

maybe i’ll just change pullies from 16psi to 20+psi??
we’ll see how well he can do against 16 first

[quote=“Jon,post:10,topic:34283"”]

Is that you purging it? I spy possible mullet…
:stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

i dont have a mullet, thank you!!

cars gonna haul… gay ass pin sized purge lines :shoot:haha

Autohumpers are just weaksauce drivers. I cut 1.5s on drag radialy 6-speed. So i dont know about needing an auto to get out of the hole. Also im not really a good driver heres a formula i worked many hours on its a secret dont tell anyone. 325-50-15 MT drag radials+arm nitrous+tack it to 5k+famous blake cluth whatever justin calls it= 1.5 60ft

ugh. why dont we have a greater than thread again?

haha just got a txt from oroc:

“i want 10’s. screw 11’s”

YES MIKE ULL SEE 10’s ON SPRAY!@~@#

[quote=“psphinx81,post:52,topic:34283"”]

haha just got a txt from oroc:

“i want 10’s. screw 11’s”

YES MIKE ULL SEE 10’s ON SPRAY!@~@#

[/quote]

he’s dreaming… he might see 10s with a driver mod :gotme:

:tup: nice.

ya i’ve had the high stall auto trannys b4, they are a blast at the track but i’d say with this car i do aobut 95% street driving, and 5% track/year. Its just alot more fun all around, plus it gives you something to work at while at the track, anyone can put both hands on the wheel and mash the gas. And all while i had the high stall auto tranny i was begging Bladez and Fox to drive their 6speed cobras cuz they were way more fun.

To each his own. I’m enjoying this setup 100x more than the last.

1 more day and its time to blast down the track! Cant wait to see what it runs!

Bladez, i think i’m gonna hang very well at 16psi :wink: cant wait to see first hand. Chuck was thourghly impressed, grinning ear to ear.

Mike

ya i’ve had the high stall auto trannys b4, they are a blast at the track but i’d say with this car i do aobut 95% street driving, and 5% track/year. Its just alot more fun all around, plus it gives you something to work at while at the track, anyone can put both hands on the wheel and mash the gas. And all while i had the high stall auto tranny i was begging Bladez and Fox to drive their 6speed cobras cuz they were way more fun.

To each his own. I’m enjoying this setup 100x more than the last.

1 more day and its time to blast down the track! Cant wait to see what it runs!

Bladez, i think i’m gonna hang very well at 16psi :wink: cant wait to see first hand. Chuck was thourghly impressed, grinning ear to ear.

Mike

chuck grins when he gets a stain out of his drapes too…:lol: