Got bored and ordered Vanity plate for the bmw

Just have a set of plates made up form a advertising place lol.

Got my new Registration! web says plates are still being made. :frowning:

Yep. I got my reg in a few days of sending my check. Took them forever to make the plates. You know the inmates making them are busy doing other things.

ANUSTART

Or what’s super applicable to you:

KDTCHER

…since you’re a kid teacher.

If you take your car off the road for storage and just keep fire & theft on it, you have to turn your plates in to the DMV and they will store them for you. When you put the car back on the road, just pick them up and re-register your car.

you fucking win. ELL OH FUCKING ELL

Is this new? I’ve never done that. In fact my plates are currently sitting next to me at my desk right now.

Are you a coder? Any way to get the live speed in the digital display?

Nope not something new. I’ve done it since I got my car in '07. If you take your car off the road and only want to pay for fire & theft, you have to turn your plates in and they will store them for you up to a year. They in turn give you a slip which states your car is not on the road. The slip has to be turned in to the insurance company so they can drop your coverage down to fire & theft only.

I just keep straight liability on the car year round. It costs next to nothing. Maybe thats why. Guess I will find out saturday morning when I attempt to get it back on the road.