got cf?

Get em you won’t.

CCXR :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

Im still wondering why one picture shows the car having a stach and the other shows what I imagine are the guages that come in the car stock.

The weave on his carbon is really big.

Rules gray area. Not spending the money if there’s a chance they’ll get yanked.

LOVE them tho. Would allow me to move the seat back a foot and sit behind the b-pillar DTM style.

Dank.

Would you have to get (re?) corner-weighted since youre moving your mass back?

How about the cage? Would it allow space to bring the seat back?

Yep. There have been so many changes on the car in the last 2 months that I haven’t perfected the corner weight again. Moving my body back 8-10 inches would be a minor change to corner weight and is better for distribution. I’m the heaviest thing on the car aside from the motor and I need weight in the back now.

With the cage the way it is, I can go back 6-8" w/o touching it.

how much does your car weigh in at?

Ooo wait I wanna guess.

With Jesse in it and a half tank:

With Jesse in it and NO fuel = 2958lb w/ power windows (luxury edition race car).

Minimum weight = 2990lb. Wasnt any point stripping the car beyond that other than to get weight lower in the chassis which is part of the plan for this winter.

Those are Konigsegg specific(made by said company) but yea, Tilton floor mount footbox is tits. Making my own shit for the 962, and the DSR for that matter. Why pay for baller status when I can just make my own way into it ;D

oh dang min weight is 2990?

My car was 3070 with a half tank with the spare, but gutted trunk otherwise…not with me in it of course, damn it’s almost 3400lbs with my ass in it.

3070 is lighter than most. AC etc is gone which is big. Spare is big, interior is big, sunroof is big, etc. Removing all of it turns the car into a tin can and feels like crap but DAMN is it fun.

Mine was 3050 @ half tank when it was last on the street.

Min weight is 2990lb to even the playing field for the E30 M3s (26xxlbs…seriously…almost 400lb advantage) because we have more better, better chassis, more aero, etc.

ooo yeah I want to pull my sunroof skin off and maybe get adam to make a stupid little bracket to keep it in place/water-tight.

-30lbs off the roof must be somewhat noticeable

Hey, there is nothing stupid about my brackets!

:rofl

-40lbs and yes it’s noticeable on the corner weight.

cool haha I park so hard.

car needs more carbon fiber.