Got me another 10 second ride :)

Well after alot of begging and :suckoff: I finally convinced my good bud from work to sell me my gixxer back. I bought this bike brand new in 02, rode for the summer and had a blast, but then the 03 cobras were unveiled and I knew I had to have one. Used the money from the sale to put towards the Cobra, but now its time to get in the bike game and holler at the bike bois. :hay:

So anyways I sold it with the one stipulation that he would sell it back to me one day, because I really did love the bike. :slight_smile: It’s a 2002 gix 750 with a Yoshi pipe, K&N, PC3 Programmer, Double bubble windscreen, Euro Style undertail, flushmounts, and frame sliders (not installed yet). Should be on the road monday morning, was trying to get it set for this weekend to ride, but insurance took longer to figure out then I would have liked. :cjerk: Ah well.

Anywho heres 2 quick picz.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/gixxa016.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/gixxa020.jpg

:hay: Who’s ready to ride? :hay:

Hot hot hot

:tup: congrats man
be safe :slight_smile:

:word: Protect that mellon, Silas!!

gorgeous 750 mike… you beat me in the race to a gixxer… :tup:

Roflsberger @ Silas lol

come pick me up… ill ride your tail

hot bike,

I wanna see the cobra vs. bike roll

Jon only if you wear daisy dukes :mamoru:

Great minds think alike. :wink:

Gonna re-wire my NOS this weekend and give it a go. Look for the vid next week. :hay:

Nice man. Kinda makes me want a bike again.

nice bike… protect y0 neck!

very beautiful bike :tup: :tup:

awesome that you got it back…now keep it forever!

i cant wait to take a rip on this :slight_smile:

very nice man :slight_smile:

OT: okay, make fun of me all you want, bike guys

flush mount - definition? i can’t find anything about it on google…

Oh fuck yeah. :tup:

:tup: looks awesome in person, can’t wait to see the bike vs the car :slight_smile:

x2

I just finished that book today.

Hot thighmissle!

sha-weeeeet

turn signals from the factory stick out like 5" with the blinker on the end, flush mount is what it means, taking away that bracket and flushing it with the plastics. My first mod this week on the ninja :slight_smile:

? what book