WTB : crotch rocker.

After a few great rides i realize i need a bike again. No comparison to my car. Period.

Looking for :

2002-2006 GSXR 600-750-1000

2002-2006 R6 or R1

Would prefer the bigger brothers of the group but i can rock a 600 no prob.

What i end up buying depends on what kind of a deal i can get. I really love the styling of the blue/white 02-03 gix, but if i can get a sweet deal on a hot new rocker then I will make it happen.

Whatcha got? This needs to happen fast, preferably like, before the next nice sunny 70 degree day/when Twizted is pissed cause im out riding his piece every time the sun comes out :smiley:

lol, what a great 70 degree day that was…good luck with the search bud

GSX is in florida, but he’s selling his hot 2003 R1

yea what stealtth said :tup:

you…on a bike…oh boy…no going DT with it, lmao!!

pm sent…

Willy you have a PM also.

Details on GSX’s peas?

Russ,

No I know better then that, I would cause mass casualties if I rode a fucking tricycle down there :biglaugh: Keep the suggestions comin gang :tup: Oroc is looking too :slight_smile:

Ill rock your crotch, and only for $17!!!

i got a 2000 r6 in very good cond. if you’re interested… shoot me an offer, or pm me if u wanna come take a look at it

my r1 is still for sale, sir

hmmm, sled, car, bike…now you need a lawn mower and sea-doo and you will be all set:hitit:

dont forget a 4 wheeler :lolsign:

still looking guys, would prefer a gix, but i am really liking the newer R1s…

i possible MIGHT be selling mine… :roll:

Fuck, the street corner must be busy these days eh?

Yeah, it is. Tell your friends to take it easier on me next time though, im still sore from last time. :cry:

Just looked at a gix 1k. Gorgeous looking bike, but beat. :frowning: Oh well the search continues…

Crotch rocker? Sounds like you need a girlfriend, not a motorcycle :shrug:

this is GSX’s bike…its even hotter now. He’s selling for a good price and will be home in 1 week. This is your bike mike.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/stealtth/DSC00953.jpg

haha hmm maybe youre right. oh well i think i will get a bike anyways :wink:

Mkae sure you put a dampener on that thing if it already doesnt have one

Jon yeah i like GSX’s bike. We’ll see. I would honestly prefer to stay zuki, but i could live with an R1 :wink: Yeah marky dampener would def go on if i got the yammy