got me some head...

So is your car faster than your boyfriends?

of course it would go slower, she doesn’t have enough cubes for L92’s…the valves would hit the block :rolleyes:

:finger2: get a clue pumkin!

What do you call a former pumpkin owner?

i think it’s been faster than adams for awhile now

I had no clue… don’t know either of them… but I do know if my girlfriends car was faster than mine… we would have an issue :rofl:

it probably is… when was the last time your car hit pavement?

:rofl:

Since the last time I cared about it :gives: It sat for a LONG time… Ill give you that for sure. The last year all I have been doing is riding my Rhino. I really could have cared less about the car.

Motor is actually at the machine shop right now, im actually leaving work right now to get the last bit of parts up there :slight_smile:

lol we’ll see whos faster after the memphis trip. i think he still might be but im hoping not.

oh and dan sorry i told everyone your problem

man that’s really iffy for a lack of better words. head gasket surface is critical and the tolerances for finish and flatness for aluminum is much tighter than iron. 3M makes a soft bristle disc that’s perfect for cleaning gasket material off of aluminum

granted i’ve used a straight blade for less critical gasket surfaces but always drag the blade, don’t push it.

are you using multi-layer steel gaskets or just plain oem style gaskets?

i THINK she used the Multi-Layered gaskets

i was going to commet on the zing wheel’d surfaces, but what do it know.

Correct,she use the ome graphite,NOT mls!

nice…so how long will it be till u make adam change it all over to something else…

what the hell is the big pissing contest on this l92 head shit…don’t they have a huge exhaust side…what is the thickness of the deck…

please don’t start the l92 argument… :nono:

lol im sure ill change something over the winter

oem should be fine then i guess. i’d be willing to bet you wouldn’t seal MLS doing that

im coming out one day to go Rhino-ING

Get your ass in gear then!