Got my vtec head ...

91 B16A head with 95 GSR Cams. The head has REV dual valve springs and retainers and I got a type R intake manifold. All I need is atleast 1000cc injectors now and we are talking an easy 100-120 whp gain at the same boost EASY :boink :burnout: … Hell it will make my 500whp on pump now haha, Man my LS head sucks hahahahaha.

nice

Aww shit!
you better start getting used to that new found power!

Nice. :bigok:

nice man did u get ur lsd bolts all worked out?

did the LS head you had before have any port work done to it? I am debating the same thing. I have a ported out ls head on my car. I also have a 99 b16
head sitting. I just got a new 62-1 turbo and I think I might switch them.

Stock ports … from what I heard porting an ls head isnt worth the trouble. Most reputable sources say you will have 2000-3000 in a LS head to flow as good as a stock vtec. I just did the LS to see what I could do with it and now I have the vtec to kick the power up. Again stock ports, I am never going to port any head unless I need too.

does that mean ur buying my distributor now? :slight_smile:

Nice, but don’t the 1st gen B16 heads have the smaller ports and valves?

Hell yeah

Not that I know of, I believe its always been the same core they just update the stamp on the head … even if it does its bigger than my LS by 10 fold.

sweet. let me know when. i want to get my car on the road this weekend. could really use that money for last second parts.

good shit… cant wait to see the numbers now!

first gen head had diff cams and springs thats all. but his head has gsr cams and REV springs. I got the REVS they have been good to me. R U sure that u have the REV low lift springs though? REV makes 2 types. U dont want the high lift with those cams because they are actually shorter springs.