Got my wife a new ride *56k beware*

[quote=“redrum,post:40,topic:28938"”]

…Gotcha, just remember though that your house is now property of the LLC, and thus is not a protected asset under the LLC business structure.

[/quote]

And that was my point, too.

Hey - if you have the beans to pay for all this up front - more power to ya. I just was wondering about your reasoning for the way you financed things.

[quote=“rage87,post:38,topic:28938"”]

You’re curious because you’re a hater!!!

[/quote]

Tee hee.I had too much haterade mowing the fields today.
D

[quote=“traumadog,post:41,topic:28938"”]

And that was my point, too.

Hey - if you have the beans to pay for all this up front - more power to ya. I just was wondering about your reasoning for the way you financed things.

[/quote]

No doubt, I understand and I’ve done much research on the subject and I see why you would say that the tax benefits are much better on a mortgage but after talking to the bank they basically told me to get a large commercial loan they actually feel better giving it to me knowing that this will be my personal house because i’m going to try that much harder to make sure my bills are paid because its the home for my family. If it was just some building they wouldn’t give me as large of a loan because if I default it would just be hurting my credit, not causing my family to lose the roof over their head haha.