Got on the dyno...

Sorry i didnt end up seeing this till after i got home.

Dont worry guys. You did not miss much. Just a bunch of loud domestics running no faster than 14’s…

Thats pretty good but with the numbers your putting down you should be able to go faster then that whats your 60ft?

Thats pretty good but with the numbers your putting down you should be able to go faster then that whats your 60ft?[/quote]

look at his new dyno numbers…

Nice time!

Thats pretty good but with the numbers your putting down you should be able to go faster then that whats your 60ft?[/quote]

look at his new dyno numbers…[/quote]

Ya I know hes making 250whp and 255tq thats what I am saying with those numbers should be able to go faster.I am only making 232whp and 221 TQ and I ran 13.24 @ 109MPH.I think with some more seat time his car should go faster.

To make everything fair that was his 3rd time down the drag stip ever.

Go Flavco Inc.

Good enough for 8th or 9th.

Well, not 8th… I’ll be sneakign in there with my updated 13.1 :wink:

But yeah, 109 mph. Sounds like traction might be killing your launch and 60’. That mph is good for 12s.

Im hoping for 12’s for sure, Im gonna give it another 3 psi of boost and maybe take out some pressue in the rears tires 36 PSI…I think ill drop it 10 PSI or so. I just really need some practise with the launch.

Attemp at posting dyno sheet #2

The Enthalpy Tune ECu is running on its own 11:1 AFR. Fuck Enthalpy is good. :partyman:
Red=Boost
Green=AFR
Blue=Torque
Purple=HP

What tires are you running? Unless you’re running a full race slick I’d avoid droppig your pressure too much. I run 10 psi on a full M+H slick.

Before I went with those though, I tried reducing the pressure in my street tires a little for more traction. It didn’t help with traction at all and only ended up lowering my MPH. I’m sure different street tires will act in different ways, but I just thought I’d let you know my experience.