Got on the dyno...

Ended up putting the car on the dyno at Subracings Mustang Dyno, after screwing around with the AFC it ended up putting down 365 WHP@5900 and 358 TQ@4800. These numbers seem quite high… The doesnt have 360 hp thats for sure. Ill try to get the dyno sheet up soon…Photobucket rezed to to the size of a dime…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/flavman333/untitled.jpg

One of the guys from Cevo managed to pull 280whp on that dyno with his untuned boosted D series engine… I don’t trust any run done there… The car is considerably slower then my 170whp NA b18c civic. Mustang Dyno FTL…

how much boost Flav? mustang dyno’s numbers are usually lower than dynojets.

11PSI Thats why the number cannot be that high.

11PSI Thats why the number cannot be that high.[/quote]

yah something is not right here…

to pull that kind of number you have to run atleast 18psi+ on a t28…

CONGRATS On whp# KA POWER hehe

No thats about right 11 psi on gt2876 its ka24de with enthalpy tune isn’t?

i just run my ka there an hour ago ka24et made 230 whp and dang clutch started to slip.

I dont care about the numbers i know they are bogus, the main thing was to see my a/f and set the AFC.

i hope you didn’t let blaine tune your afc. if so, you will make mad power for a week running on the ragged edge of too-lean and then you’ll melt a piston…

hahaha beatshack is bomb

oook buddy… 11psi on a gt2876 making 350hp… ROFL…

maybe it boost spiked to 15 psi or so haha yah u right 11psi wouund’t be enough to get to 350whp. Unless that entahlpy tune made majic.
Nis 240 did u watch ur boost gage or u think 11psi cuz wastegate is set at 11. My wastegate set at 7 but 3" exhaust incresses VE and pulls through 10psi all the time on ther gage itself.

Isn’t there a tractor pull coming up that you could enter? :lol:

Blaine didnt tune it, its at 10.8-11.3, its very safe and i could have sgained a little more power by leaning it out a little but…I hate changing engines. :rolleyes:

Nope, it would go up and down between 9 and 12 psi, i need to get a better actuator.

Update!!! Got the car redynoed and it put down 250 WHP and 255 WTQ… Feels quick. Lets ee what the Quarter Mile is Tonight. I have only changed exhaust since the last time i dynoed, so someone is Getting an exhaust that will ADD 110 WHP.LOL

You’re doing Castrol tonight?

Mmmmmm… tempting. Call me later

• Mike

yes mike you should come!!! i want to see how my car is against a s/c m3 :E

I am guessing the new dyno numbers are form APEX ?

fs 1 EXHAUST APROX GAIN 110WHP . EBAY IT HAHA POST UR DYNOSHEETS AS PROOF
SO WTF IS WRONG WITH BLANES 4WD DYNO ?

13.3@108mph @10 PSI…I need a E Boost controller!!!