GRAVEDIGGAZ

anyone ever listen to them? RZA was involved, i just listened to some songs today from ‘6 feet deep’ and it took me back to '95 when i listened to it… they had a dark sense of humor
some tracks i liked are ‘diary of a madman’ and ‘1800suicide’

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000005CEU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sounds familiar, I probably listened to it at some point back when it came out. 36 Chambers was the fucking bomb back then though. :clap:

yea i had tons of wu-tang and rza and raekwon cassetteessss

i used to listen to alot of the gravediggaz stuff back in the day

now…not so much

I still listen to it on my Ipod. used to love them.

gravediggaz is fucking sweet. got into them like, 4 years ago? can’t even remember. but 1800 suicide is a sweet song.

Longer than that, Dawn. 6 Feet Deep came out in '94.

I have the CD. Was pretty good back in the day. I prefer Diary of a Madman and Bang your Head.

1-800 Suicide

Diary of a Madman

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide

Bang your Head

no no. I personally got into them about 4 years ago. Might have been longer than that. Maybe 6? Ha. I don’t know.

What was it, “The Day The Earth Cried?” That was pretty tight in the nineties…

At one point i had every wu-tang, and individual member cd that was out. Gravediggaz was one of my favorites

Me too but I haven’t kept up with them since their individual releases started sucking. Immobilarity from Raekwon ruined it for me. Except Ghostface…I still enjoy his new stuff.

I have this Gravediggaz album
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000005CEO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ahh the memories…“ya bes protek ya neck”

I have about 4 different versions/remixes of 1-800-Suicide on my Ipod. Not sure why I like them so much, I guess sometimes I just need some violent, angry music to work out/drive to. Jedi Mind Tricks is another, but that’d be a different thread in itself.

i definitely picked gravediggaz on the digital jukebox inside a tonawanda bar last nite “bang your head, explicit version!” lol

^^you WOULD

GIFF