Great license plate number

lol best one as seen on a ferrari
“1DAYSPAY”
ballllllllin’

This thread was gay.

Ahh I’m sorry it didn’t appeal to you Fobwall, it really is too bad you wasted precious time to read the WHOLE thing, and then even post about how homosexual it is. Come to think of it, your now part of the thread, so does that make you…

saw some blondie today drivin a porsche 997 turbo black, with plates WAS H1S lol. i dont know if someone has here in Ont. but i want radr th1s

He meant it was gay.

Until he posted lol…

And i don’t think implying that he’s gay is gonna make him butthurt… his avatar is a penis equipped dinosaur.

Oh and license plates have limits on the amount of letters so a lot of these wont work… i think it’s 8.

i think any vanity plates with racing connotations are banned.

I’d like to get S0N240SXORGFORUMSOMGWTF

Too bad we can’t do anything like this with our cars. So creative. Yes, I know its old Mark. lol
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1191/1254600248_7a250767ea.jpg?v=0

Look what I just found LOL.

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/06/28/best-license-plate-ever.jpg

^ mother fucker is obsessed with the number of pi lmao

There’s a guy on Nasioc with “WTF FTW” and I’ve seen a 911 Turbo with the plate “BYBYOFCR” - thought that was hilarious!

You can pull that off in a Porsche, but with a 240 you’re just likely to get a$$ raped.

When I got custom plates on my 240sx I was looking into what I should get. I was going to get

HTA 128

But then I thought some cops have a sence of humour but there are the ones that don’t so fuck it.

HTA 128 = (Highway Traffic Act “Speeding”)

HTA 128 No person shall drive a motor vehicle at a rate of speed that is greater than,
(d) the rate of speed prescribed for motor vehicles on a highway in accordance with subsection (2), (5), (6), (6.1) or (7);

I was also thinking of HONDAKLR

But then I would have every stupid ricer wanting to race and again it’s a cop magnet.

Another was IB6 UB9 but what happens when guys read it? That’s gay!

STFUH8TR

ICUL8TR

IMW8TN4U

2QK4U

SR20PWRD

TURBULNC

SPOOOOLN

I had so many good ones, I forgot most of them now.

i would like to see someone with “DOPE DLR”, “FN H1GH” , “0N CRACK”
i would never do it but would be funny to see

just ignore him if its pointless to the thread, thats how they get side tracked. Im sure people get fed up reading garbage, and others get entertainment out of it, and once in a while he shows his experience…

if there is anything that can be learned from being on the forums for a while it is just don’t waste your time responding to useless comments because nothing is worth less of your time then that.

lol, i saw some guy in a black lincoln with plates as prplehze. I would think cops know what that is as they have done some many “raids”

best is “h1ofc3r”

DEEZ NUTZ.