Need Ideas for Lisence Plate!!

So Service Ont. rejected my plate after waiting 4 weeks because, they say “Its an act of violence” what the plate said was “HNDA KLR” im so pissed, so I need ideas or opinions now im thinking “MY S13”? :s, to give you an idea on my car I have a gun metal 89 coupe with a SR on Rota P45r’s, thnx for your input guys…

aha wow that sucks :frowning:
Hmm, I myself have been debating whether or not to get a custom plate. I feel some might be on the cheesy side but there just fun ideas, lol

“ILL FORTY” “FWD LOL” “20DET” (1989+240) = “8FORTY9” “LOWBLLER” “HIOFICER” “24ZERO” “COUPD UP” “RWDRIFT”

How about “ntkreatv”…

How about whatever they give you? It’s way cheaper.

“5L EATER”. “V8S4LNCH”

RACECAR

I have a lil extra money, and i just wanna be a little more unique, and thnx for the input so far guys

Is killing hondas good? I thought hondas were slow?

Get

“PLMEOVR”

Custom plates are heat score.Way to easy for people to memorize.ei COPs

HNDA WLKR?..wait too many letters nvm lol

Just get L’s ones and 1’s so people cant remember when you do dumbshit

1ILI1L1 , maybe even throw in a T if your a badass

I can agree with that. especially when our cars are rare on the road and then you add a specialized plate to that = pretty fuckin good memory of the car and driver…

They’re only a heat score if you drive like you deserve to be pulled over.

00OO0OO0 - mixed up zeros and Os

LOL btw for the people who dont know a
O = 0

best one ive seen is “FWD LOL”

but yah get ones thats confusing… “5S55S5SS”

or “oik oik”
LOL

How about RTAS BRK

I think I read an article about some guy in the UK who’s license plate was binary code and every time he ran a speeding camera/red-light camera, it would mess up the camera or something because of the binary code lol! I think it’s possible.

just make sure you dont spell like you did in the thread title. have a friend proof read whatever you pick.

Yea that was a fail lol, I dunno i like the idea of havin a unique plate but i just cant think of anything :frowning:

you want to be unique, so your going to take someone elses idea?

“RTAS BRK” or “FWD LOL” are both good