Greddy Full Auto turbo timer

it works got it from a friend for helping him out. works first 60 gets it. need pics pm me and ill snap a few with the phone

if you still have it this weekend I’ll grab it from ya. Gotta get paid first… lol

that works, i have no need for it cuz mines water and oil cooled

can you post up some pics when you get a chance? No hurry.

don’t mean to be a pain, but can you tell me what the thickness is (bottom to top). I have an idea where I want a turbo timer to go on the STI and I want to make sure it will fit.
Thanks in advance.

yup its that one. its just short of an inch high and a hair over 3in wide

Its small but not annoyingly small

Ok. I will check the measurement for where I want it to go (“molded” into the strip next to the slide-out cup holder above the radio) and let you know for sure tomorrow. Either way… if you happen to get someone with cash before this weekend, I won’t take it personal. Cash talks. lol.

you dont need a turbo timer man. oil and water cooled turbo, just dont beat the shit out of it and then immediately park it. you will be fine without one

YEAh thats why i dont need it

I’m pretty sure Adam and Gus told me it is an oil cooled only turbo and that I should pick one up. Granted I should be fine as long as I don’t beat on it within a few miles of my destination, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. And $60 is worth the added piece of mind.

ahhhh didnt realize it was an oil only, excuse me. carry on with your purchase.

no problem. I know the factory turbz was water / oil but I guess the FP Green (or this one at least) is oil only… and I’m sure I don’t need it but I’d rather be safe than sorry. $60 is a lot cheaper than a new turbo/block/etc.

It says in the Subaru owners manual to let the car idle for 30 seconds before shutting off.

This can be set in increments of 10 seconds all the way up to two minutes

then let it set for a couple minutes, turbo timers are pointless…

If you are in a rush/late to get to work, beat on the car to get there on time/less late, then immediately shut it off and run inside to work, they are a plus. I’ve had to do that…

This happened on my way to work today but luckily my car has a TT /strongPJB

Or if you have ADHD… after driving, there is no way you can just sit in a car for 2 minutes… lol.