Green Light Auto Clifton Park

Looking at helping a friend of a the family find a decent honda for around $3000, noticed this dealership has a quite a few in this range. Does anyone have any experience or know any good or bad about this dealership. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Shannon is a good dude and is straight up. He wont screw you over and i would recommend buying from him any day! good luck finding a car!

ok awesome! this is the same shannon that was partners from xclusive I assume? If so I bought a car from them years ago and its still kicking with not a single problem. thanks for the information.

Shannon is a good dude.

yeah, i used to work there with them

Looked at a civic from him the other day. Met him at a park and ride in cp. Thought the shop was there, wtf. Took me a few times to find him. Seems like a ok guy, just a bit pricey for what I looked at. Honestly thought I was going to his lot, would of prob picked something else out. Oh well…

shannon is :tbu bought my ep3 from him a while back

haha, I bought my Accord that I drove for like two weeks from that Shannon guy. Seemed like a good dude. They usually have clean Hondas.